PDA

View Full Version : Worried I have caught ebola

littleme92
18-09-14, 23:19
I am so sorry but I freaking out right now and need reassurance because I am sick of worrying about this.

Last week I went travelling through Italy and I wasn't very well for some of the trip. I had this massive headache which wouldn't go and made me feel confused and dizzy. On the day I came home I had this awful temperature which went up to 39 degrees C :scared15: The temperature has since gone down but my throat is killing me and I feel all stuffed up at the back of my nose. I have also had diarrhea. I am really worried that I have caught ebola :scared15:

Does this sound like ebola to you or just a bad cold? Is it possible I could have caught it in Italy?

chickpea
18-09-14, 23:25
Sounds like a standard travel bug to me.
The worst flu I've ever had, I caught on an aeroplane.
If you've picked up a virus, you could easily have an upset stomach with it.
I don't recall hearing of any cases of Ebola in Italy, so please try not to panic.

Fishmanpa
18-09-14, 23:34
Ebola is SO last month ;) You caught a bug is all. Feel better soon.

Positive thoughts

venusbluejeans
18-09-14, 23:56
Ebola isn't in Italy, I think they have had one suspected case and that was it.

you have a bug, hope you feel better soon

venusbluejeans
18-09-14, 23:57
and I have just read that the suspected case turned out not to be Ebola.

Brunette
19-09-14, 12:22
If you'd had the Ebola virus for a week there's no way you would be well enough to post. Like the others have said, it's just a bug .

littleme92
19-09-14, 17:40
Thanks for replying everyone :) I know how ridiculous I sound but is so hard to stop worrying :( I always seem to jump to the worst possible conclusion :(