PDA

View Full Version : what was this!!!!!!!!!

kim
28-12-06, 11:23
Hi everyone i was sitting watching tv last night then all of a sudden i felt something closing in around my chest and top of stomach,i thought it was the way i was sitting,then i couldnt get my breath,not even talk,it was like my rib cage was tightning.Every time i tried to breathe there was pains mixed with tightness going all around me,my back,even my sides.What was this????????????

Kim

angiebaby
28-12-06, 13:23
Do you think that it could have been trapped wind, i get trapped wind a lot and it is very uncomfortable and can be very painful too. It travels around your insides and affects lots of different places and gets stuck in some of them thats where the pain and tightness comes in. You'd be surprised where it can go and where you can get the pains too, i get them in the top of my shoulders sometimes. Could this be it do you think? Angie.x

It takes a minute to get anxiety, but a lifetime to get rid of it!!!

kim
28-12-06, 15:17
my husband rang the emergency doc who said it was a panis attack,just wondered if this happens to any of you,i was really scared and also scard if its gonna come back again.

kim
28-12-06, 15:20
that should be panic attack

nomorepanic
28-12-06, 16:25
Sounds like an anxiety attack - they come and go and can appear for no reason sometimes.

I get head zaps and that is a similar thing but nothing to worry about.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

kim
28-12-06, 17:25
Thanks Nicola