PDA

View Full Version : I'm having anxiety on...Crane Flies

Costlypluto
20-09-14, 00:29
So i see a massive ass bug flying around me and I start freaking out after finding out that it looked like a mosquito I was worried what if IT IS a mosquito (I am in UK). Even though, it's impossible my mind begs to differ. How do I stop them from getting in my room I don't care what room they go in as long as it's not my room how do I do it? and also if I sleep in a room full of crane flies will they go in my mouth or body? Or fly around me? Please be honest I'll find out in the morning if you are I'm getting paranoid again...

I probably not going to sleep without a response...

THEY ARE FREAKIN' FLYING SPIDERS!

swgrl09
20-09-14, 01:21
If it is a mosquito, what's the worst that can happen?

Carnation
20-09-14, 01:38
I just had one in my room. They jump all over the place. Hard to catch. I think they like light. I eventually caught mine, so I can hopefully sleep tonight. :)

MyNameIsTerry
20-09-14, 02:01
They are drawn to the light hence them coming in our houses at night.

They won't get in your room if your doors & windows are closed. I guess you could get a net to hang that would prevent anything getting in but thats more for hor countries.

They will fly around if there are lights on but when its dark they don't seem to do it as much, so they must be motivated by the light from stars/moon, etc when outside.