PDA

View Full Version : Twitching muscles again

Loubylou1982
21-09-14, 10:09
I didn't google this but it was something I saw. It was about muscles and nerves constantly twitching and pulsing when they die off and then you die. My muscles constantly do this. I'm so worried it's bad or MS. It won't go away.

Please help with some words of wisdom

MrAndy
21-09-14, 10:25
I didn't google this but it was something I saw. It was about muscles and nerves constantly twitching and pulsing when they die off and then you die. My muscles constantly do this. I'm so worried it's bad or MS. It won't go away.

Please help with some words of wisdom

It's just a sde effect of anxiety,I had it really bad but it slowly went over time

Loubylou1982
21-09-14, 12:21
Thanks for the reply.

Did you have it all over your body too?

As I'm sat here every one of my limbs is twitching :-(

MrAndy
21-09-14, 13:57
Thanks for the reply.

Did you have it all over your body too?

As I'm sat here every one of my limbs is twitching :-(
Yes everywhere,it goes don't let it worry you
Take care

Fuzzyhead
21-09-14, 14:30
Hi LoubyLou! Don't worry I get the same, my limbs twitch all of the time. Definitely anxiety. You on any medication too as certain ones can cause twitches too? I get shaky as well, which is another symptom. Rest assured it's something that a lot of us anxiety sufferers have. xxx

Carnation
21-09-14, 20:28
LoubyLou, please, please, please don't worry over these. I know they can be scary, but they do go away. It is the Anxiety; your Body's reaction to the way that you are feeling. The best thing to do with them, is when they come, make a positive note of ignoring them and telling yourself that it is the Anxiety. They will get less and less and they do go completely. They might come back temporarily, but that normally happens when you have a huge amount of stress come in to your Life again. I had them everywhere, even in my face. Keep Strong. :)

Loubylou1982
21-09-14, 20:41
Thanks everybody. your words really help. Love to you all x

Peppapig
22-09-14, 01:22
I too have twitching all over and have had it almost on stop for three months. I've been diagnosed with cramp fasciculation syndrome as I also get cramps. I certainly think anxiety makes it worse