PDA

View Full Version : hot sweating anybody-ladies espesially

tam
28-12-06, 15:14
hi all just wondering whether you have this at all .i am suffering at the moment and it is the week before my period i have this alot at this time,i know its probally my hormones but would love any suggestions.i do take evening primrose and vit b complex.i have been good recently but on real edge at the moment i know its probally the time of the month but need some advice please.tc tracy

anxious
28-12-06, 15:21
Hi tracey,

you have my sympathies, i am exactly the same. I take evening primrose oil & vit b complex too. I get very hot the week before and this adds to my increased anxiety at this time. No advice sorry, but you are definately not alone with this one.
((((hugs))))
anx xx

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects

vernon
28-12-06, 15:54
I know mine isnt the same as you ladies, But I seat unbeleivable at night while in bed, this happened a few months ago and now its back, The duvet and my pillow get soaked and its like I have just got out of the shower i am so wet. I had to put a blanket under me last night and take of the pillows and turn over the duvet. Didnt think we had that much luqid in our body.

nomorepanic
28-12-06, 16:23
Have you seen the advert on TV and they say that we get hotter before and during our periods?

Just keep cool - less clothes than usual and get a fan to cool yourself down.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

tam
28-12-06, 22:08
thanks for replys anx vernon nic ive calmed down a bit now,i know its probally all hormones but my brain adds the what ifs on thanks for reasurrance.tc tracy

miss diagnosis
31-12-06, 12:31
yeah the hot flushes are a killer. especially if ur in the supermarket!!!

Dont worry I get this too!