PDA

View Full Version : could do with some advice

georgeyantdog
21-09-14, 18:43
hi all very new , and very scared im 33 and suffered from anxiety/depression for a number of years , i recently stopped taken my medication a couple of months ago ( venlafaxine 150mg ) since then ive been to a and e twice , first time they took lots of blood tests and all came back negative apart from a slight raise in white cell count. Also had several ecg's and nothing there that they said was wrong. Both times i was discharged from hospital within the same day. i am now taking sertraline 50mg but have only been on this for a short time. My problem is i cant get out of bed i feel so dizzy and get like a strange pain in my head its like a short sharp stabbing pain i usually get when about to fall asleep. ( im so fatiqued i havnt had a good nights sleep in maybe 2 months ) it sort of wakes me up when i get it and i get very hypo as though i have to do something. I also have chronic wind its really really bad and quite uncomftable along with the tremors , eye pressure ear ache and pains across my face. all doctors have said its health anxiety i just finding it extremley diffuclut to accept there isnt something physical that is causing this. ( ive had anxiety a long time and have never felt this ill.) i was just kinda hoping if anyone has had similar issues with symptoms like this and if they no of any coping techniques. Yesterday i was in a complete state of panic for over 6 hours it was horrible trying to fight the urge to phone 999. apoligies about my spelling

Baggs
21-09-14, 19:41
Welcome to NMP. I don't have any advice but I'm sure some people will. I wish you all the best.

MrAndy
21-09-14, 21:17
Your going to feel some withdrawal from the venaflaxine then the start up effects of sert,in time it will all pass

Xantos
25-09-14, 21:27
sorry to hear about your problems,i genuinely know how you feel its similar to my experiences. good luck and i hope that this can get better. take care