PDA

View Full Version : New here...Could use some support

Kclark
21-09-14, 19:43
Hi I just joined today. I'm from the US. I'm 33 married with 2 children expecting our third in march 2015. I normally take Paxil to control my panic but cannot now due to pregnancy. Without my medicine I'm very anxiety driven and worried a lot mainly about my health. Any advice or support is greatly appreciated. Thank you! :flowers:

aprilmoon
21-09-14, 19:45
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Baggs
21-09-14, 19:45
Welcome to NMP. I cannot give you any advice but I'm sure that others will. I wish you all the best.

Kclark
22-09-14, 02:10
Thank you both!

AlexandriaUK
22-09-14, 04:30
Hi welcome to the forum and congratulations on your forthcoming event, I know from past experience that being pregnant and suffering with anxiety is not easy but the end product more than makes up for it just a matter of finding new coping strategies while you can't use meds, how did you cope during your other pregnancies, have you got a support network available.
Are there any specific problems you are struggling with.

Kclark
26-09-14, 00:09
Hello and thank you! I went toy doctor yesterday and was put on zoloft which is said to be safe during pregnancy. Hopefully that will help me cope. I'm currently worried about my heart I keep having chest pain and pain in my left arm. I greatly fear heart attack :( I hope I'm ok and I will go to the doctor tomorrow. How are you? What are your ha's? Thanks for writing me!