PDA

View Full Version : Bad day at work..

hearthstone25
22-09-14, 07:12
I had really bad day at work in which I screwed up my job a couple times and my boss went super sayian on me.. Now thats its over and Im at home, i cant get it out of my mind. Im not really that worried I could be fired.. its more of a Im a disapointment and my boss or my fellow employees wont look at me the same anymore and only look at me as a screw up..

Anyone else ever deal with this kind of issue of anxiety? How did you get past it?

I dont want to have this kind of mentality going into work the next time..

.Poppy.
22-09-14, 14:40
Unless by screwing up your job you caused someone great harm or lost your company millions of dollars, your boss had no right to go crazy on you like that.

People make mistakes at work all the time. I know I have made some major mistakes. I've learned that the BEST work environments are the ones that let you know a mistake has been made, but support you at the same time and pitch in to fix it. That's how you avoid feeling awful and how you best learn.

Hard as it is, try not to think about it. It's water under the bridge, a new day, and you can do this! Take everything one step at a time, double check if you need to, and don't let anyone make you feel bad. We all make mistakes, we are human after all.

lhappylife
28-09-14, 00:11
Everyone has a bad day once in a while but nobody should make you feel bad at work. Just my opinion. Try to relax and rise above it. :)