PDA

View Full Version : feeling werid

katie92
22-09-14, 18:19
Hi everyone I suffer from panic attacks and anxiety put I've started with different symptoms like feeling werid and feeling like gonna have fit but i havnt also I've been getting really bad jaw ache and I'm scared it will lock
Can any one help me or Hurd of same symptoms also I'm.constantly panicking worrying I'm on citalopram 40mg n 80mgpropranolol I asked doctor I like have drink with my partner at weekend he said that's fine. They helping me coz I'm.not panicking as what I use to

---------- Post added at 18:15 ---------- Previous post was at 18:14 ----------

Will I ever get rid.of this

---------- Post added at 18:19 ---------- Previous post was at 18:15 ----------

I just need to know is this normall and will.out happen to me also can panic attacks make pain?/

Dizzydoll
22-09-14, 20:03
How do u mean you feel wierd like your head? At the moment I have horrible head sensations n just don't feel right n my thoughts r all over the place :(

MyNameIsTerry
23-09-14, 02:29
The jaw ache is most likely clenching of the kaw & grinding. I had this for about 6 months before it finally went. Your dentist can check for issues and see signs of grinding and can give you exercises to try.

I found I was grinding in my sleep hence it was always worse when I woke up.

Grinding will also give you head pains because when you are doing this there are muscles near the temples that also move. Thats why grinding can mean you get facial pains as well as headaches.

Not sure on the head sensations. Can you describe them in more detail? I get a lot of issues with my head and I feel a bit like I'm losing it. Mine are a mixture of strange sensations, aches and a feeling of being down and it leads to anxiety for me.

Dizzydoll
23-09-14, 16:02
I feel foggy thick headed, dizzy just over all wierd n like I'm loosing my mind and thoughts running round n scaring me

katie92
23-09-14, 20:56
Ye I got it now so I won't get lock jaw? And I feel weird like we did feeling over my body last about few minutes then goes buts horrible feels like gonna have a fit but I don't xxxxx

Sammylou
23-09-14, 21:23
I grind my teeth in my sleep due to anxiety, sometimes I wake myself up doing it. I often wake up with jaw ache, headache and a dry mouth. I went to the dentist who made me a mouth guard to wear at night. I know its easier said than done but the more you worry about your symptoms the worse they will feel. Its all just anxiety :)

katie92
23-09-14, 22:30
Hi i got mouth guard its hurting Me think I need to get use to it only wore it few times need break it in I think?????