PDA

View Full Version : Raised vein in hand

PBL80
22-09-14, 23:05
Haven't been on here for a while because my HA has been under control, however over the last couple of days I've felt a raised thin vein in the palm of my left hand not far from jst under the thumb. Since noticing it I have been rubbing it and it makes me feel queasy and in fact has bought on my HA, has anyone else has anything similar?

AlexandriaUK
22-09-14, 23:14
Veins tend to appear bigger when your tired, relax and believe that the body is not always asymmetric so will appear different on either side.

PBL80
22-09-14, 23:25
Thanks, I'm using crutches at the moment as I've broken some bones in my foot. I'm thinking it's the pressure I'm putting on my hand whilst using the crutch is causing this vein to raise. As I can't go to the gym at the moment so I think the lack of exercise has bought on my HA again :-(

AlexandriaUK
22-09-14, 23:54
Thats exactly right, next you will have the dreaded calasis lovely LOL get some hand cream or gloves

PBL80
23-09-14, 00:01
I've actually just googled (tut tut I know) and it's not a vein but a nerve which explains the tingling I get when touching it! I'm hoping that it'll sort itself out in time!