View Full Version : Pink Spotting

worriedmuch
23-09-14, 10:52
Hi

I freak out quite easily over health and then immediately panic it's cancer or something terrible so I'm freaking out a lot over this:weep:

I went the toilet this morning and when I wiped I noticed very light pink on the tissue. There was nothing in the urine itself just when I wiped. Later on the same thing happened again. It's only a tiny amount but I'm freaking out. I have been urinating a lot the last few days but I drink a lot of water. I've never hd sex so i'm definitely not pregnant

Please help!!

Brunette
23-09-14, 11:54
I've noticed that some toilet paper, especially those big, industrial rolls seems to have have some sort of chemical that makes it appear slightly pink when wet. It happens with ordinary water as well as urine.

It may well be this.

worriedmuch
27-09-14, 09:21
Thanks for your reply but I don't think it was. :(

That stopped after that, but today I've noticed more on the toilet tissue except this time it looks more like the very end of a period. I've not had any pain or anything but I'm not sure if it could be related to shaving down there last night? Since I can feel the friction down there a bit at the moment. I just got over panicking about this and now it's come again. It's only when I wipe though. Any thoughts?

RoseEve
27-09-14, 13:58
Are you ovulating? I get this when I am. Could you be pregnant?

wnsos
27-09-14, 15:13
I had this for the "first time" (only putting that in quotations since it's only the first time I noticed it) last week and got really worried. female relatives said its all part of the cycle when I expressed concern. Anxiety can really do a number on us! I wouldn't have noticed unless I couldn't stop checking the tissue. Not even sure why I am, I should stop that. But yeah it can definitely be normal. :)

worriedmuch
27-09-14, 17:38
Thanks guys, I'm definitely not pregnant but I'm starting to think my period may be starting today which is 25 days, a few days early for me but I will be relieved if it is just my period. I think the anxiety I feel when I think something is wrong causes a lot more symptoms than there actually are

anthrokid
28-09-14, 01:21
You can 'spot' anytime throughout your cycle, not just around your period. Some women experience it regularly between periods, and other women only have it very occasionally.

luc
28-09-14, 07:30
I like it Wnsos - look and you will find! x