PDA

View Full Version : stomah or bowel cancer?

jessica780
23-09-14, 21:35
Im consumed by fear. Icant get out of this rut im in. Im convinced I have stomach cancer or bowel cancer. I feel dizzy lately my apetite is not as good. I cant eat as much and I get stomach pains. I recently stopped smoking pot which used to help me with this problem but ever since a huge episode I had I can smoke pot as much. Now I feel like I have cancer of any sort. I cant go to the bathroom as often and my tummy hurts after I eat. I feel nausious. And I have a throbbing weird pressure in my ear. Everyone at my work is sick or getting sick and im just so terrified somethings wrong wih me I dont want to die im too young!! Im only a 21 year old woman

Frankie123
24-09-14, 21:49
The symptoms you describe can all be attributed to anxiety and depression. However, for reassurance, why do you not go and talk to your GP who will reassure you.

wnsos
25-09-14, 12:28
I agree with frankie. Have a word with your GP about your fears, and try to trust him or her. We all know how hard that is. If it helps any, I started this journey convinced i had bowel or stomach cancer. I had loads of tests that came back clean and they didn't calm me any, I didn't know how to trust them, but suddenly I no longer thought I had it.

Granted, my brain had taken me down another rotten pathway, but it can go away quickly. If it does and you start to think it's something else, point your finger and go "oh no you don't, anxiety. GTFO." hopefully this can help.

Derekmiller
25-09-14, 14:20
If it does and you start to think it's something else, point your finger and go "oh no you don't, anxiety. GTFO." hopefully this can help.

I have done this recently at work. Started to feel `ill` and began to think that I MUST have something wrong with me a you `don`t just feel ill for no reason`. I basically told my self to get a get a grip of my $hit and that my anxiety was the enemy here and I was in charge.

It worked, an hour or so later the `illness` had gone.

To the OP, stomach cancer isn`t exactly common ESPECIALLY for people at 21, in fact it`s seriously unlikely anyone would have it full stop let alone at 21. These are the facts.:shades: