PDA

View Full Version : HELP!! Scared its cancer!:(

laurenn
23-09-14, 22:06
I haven't felt right for months and the doctors said it was anxiety. However I just really didn't feel good my symptoms are: Breathing problems, dizzyness, no balance, tired, weak, sick feeling, feeling like you are about to stop breathing, shaking, ringing in years, hot and cold etc... I had a blood test dome for everything possible and they found that I had a slight b12 deficiency, I've got to go for another blood test next week to see if it has changed before the course of action, my doctor said its nothing to worry about and that its only slight, however the last few days ive been feeling really weak and shaky, like I've got the flu or something... I went looking and I found that a b12 deficiency or anemia is one of the preleukima signs, now I think that is what it is, some sortof leukemia:'( I'm even worried that if I think about it too much itll happen!:-( Would the doctors have known by my blood test? Is it possible??? Sometimes I shake so much and feel completely confused and out of it I feel like I'm going to have a seizure.. Could I have a type of epilepsy? Any advice and help would be so grateful, thank you:'(

nomorepanic
23-09-14, 22:30
Hi there

Did you see all the replies to your previous post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=159908