PDA

View Full Version : Anyone out there?? ..

SueAlexandra
24-09-14, 20:05
Hi I am new to this? .. just trying to find my way around? .. just trying to chat to people who can relate to what anxiety feels like .. is there anyone out there?? .. :/

jkse
24-09-14, 20:25
hi, comming on this forum and seeing how others have similiar feelings will definitley help you feel better especially having chance to talk about whats bothering you. There is also a chatroom as well :)

nomorepanic
24-09-14, 20:30
What sort of anxiety do you have Sue?

SueAlexandra
24-09-14, 20:32
hi jkse? ... are u there can u help me i am new to this site .. not really sure about navigating around? ..

---------- Post added at 19:32 ---------- Previous post was at 19:31 ----------

hello? ..

jkse
24-09-14, 20:41
Hi i actually havent been on here for a while, if you navigate around theres some cool information about anxiety hekps put me to ease knowing that i can put a name to all of this and i can relate, and seems like you have the hang of using the forum. Theres also the chatroom which helps when you wanna talk, im using my phone right now which doeant allow me to use java so i cant use the chatroom right now, but from past experince everyone is here to suppourt one another and i have had really good expirences here .

Moley
24-09-14, 21:02
Hi Sue have just replied to you on the other thread. chatroom isn't available till you been member 5 days if you in urgent need you could message admin and ask for permission early