PDA

View Full Version : need a friend

natalie5555
24-09-14, 23:07
I have had anxiety and depression for years. I'm determined to beat this thing for good this time! Would be lovely if i had a friend that i can help and can help me too. Just someone there to message! I have Facebook too. I'm Natalie, 24 from east midlands

Seamus Ireland
24-09-14, 23:26
Hi Natalie,

I understand how isolated we become when suffering from Anxiety & Depression. I am well on the road to recovery now and would be happy to help you anyway I can. ? I don't use Facebook but could email or Skype , txt etc. Im 32 from Northern Ireland.

Tabularasa
14-10-14, 18:33
Hi Natalie,
I'm 24 from East Mids too. I'm not really sure exactly what is wrong with me, anxiety and panic disorder if I had to guess. I'd really like someone to talk to.

jumpingmuffin
15-10-14, 21:32
Feel free to PM, im 30 from the south east

messed up times
15-10-14, 22:36
I suffer with anxiety and depression if you like to pm feel free could do with some one to talk to myself x

EasilyAmused
22-10-14, 10:46
I'd like some one to chat with as well :)

Batman
30-10-14, 16:55
hi natalie, also east midlands here!

always happy to speak to people and help anyone. i sometimes need hep and support myself, and its gets a strain on my family and friends closest to me so i like to sometimes reach out. i'm on facebook too, pleae feel free to find me on there or message me here xxx rach

Locag
05-11-14, 02:51
Hi Natalie,

Please feel free to PM or reply to me if you would like someone to chat to.

RosieBelle
07-11-14, 10:43
Hi Natalie and everyone :) I'm 25 and from the West-Country. Anxiety/panic/depression...Please feel free to message me if you'd like a chat :) x

MrsVyse
18-11-14, 13:56
Hi Natalie, and others, I am happy to befriend people in this situation, as I am looking for friends to talk about my troubles to. I have a few health problems, and health anxiety. In the last few years my stress levels have got unbearable and I now also get panic attacks.
Would love to speak to people in the same situation. x

mary259
15-12-14, 18:55
Hi Natalie
Would love to chat anytime, hope you're ok xx