PDA

View Full Version : POMPEY SOTON FAREHAM ETC MEET UP????

kazzie
28-12-06, 23:31
Hi Guys

Anyone in these sort of areas up for a get together?????

Letme know and I will try and arrange it!!!

luv kaz xxxxxx

clickaway
28-12-06, 23:37
I'm not local, but on the train route up here in Woking.

Just hope I can soon be strong enough to manage the trip.

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

trac67
28-12-06, 23:38
Kazz,

I'm in Gosport so give me a shout. I don't mind helping etc.

Trac xxx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

bubblygirl
28-12-06, 23:40
count me in kazzie
sarah x

kazzie
28-12-06, 23:52
Great stuff.......

Thanks Trac
You will be fine Ray will be good to have you on board
Great Bubbly will look forward to seeing you there!!!!

Now any more takers?????

kaz x x x

kilvosa
29-12-06, 00:03
Kazzie ill be in portsmouth in half term would love to meet up
Take care Annexx

kazzie
29-12-06, 00:13
Anne half term it is then...... partners and kids allowed but optional lol

kaz x x

clickaway
29-12-06, 00:36
According to Hampshire CC site, half term week is February 19 to 23.

I am in London 17/18 Feb so will likely need a couple of days to recover from that, but otherwise I'm sure I could make it[8D]

Ray

kilvosa
29-12-06, 00:50
Kazzie
Sorry to be a pain but our half term is from friday 9thtill 19th feb but ill check at school when they go back ok, Thanks again
Anne xx tc

Sax
29-12-06, 08:31
I'm up for it, let me know when it is for sure so I can get hubby to look after kids, don't think i'll drag em along pmsl xxx
Trac if you want a lift give me a shout!

trac67
29-12-06, 10:01
SAX !!! thats me shouting lol

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

yorkylover
29-12-06, 15:17
Hi I would love to meet you all,but Im going to be really honest,I dont feel ready.I will see nearer the time.I have a social phobia,even though I know we all have similar problems,Im still finding it hard.
Maybe by feb I might be a bit more confident.:)

Ellen XX

kazzie
29-12-06, 19:32
THATS GOOD SAX DIDENT REALISE YOU WERE LOCAL LOL

ELLEN IT WOULD BE LOVELY TO SEE YOU IF YOU CAN MAKE IT MAYBE SOMETHING TO WORK TOWARDS BUT NO PRESSURE WHATSOEVER MATE

RIGHT IM GONNA DIG OUT NEXT YEARS CALENDER AND WE WILL TRY AND FIX A DATE!!!

WATCH THIS SPACE

ANY IDEAS FOR A VENUE FOLKS AND DONT SUGGEST SOMEWHERE OUTSIDE PLEASE AS ITS TOO DARM COLD I WAS THINKING A QUIET PUB THAT DOES A DESCENT COFFEE FOR THE NON DRINKERS!!!

LUV KAZ X X X

kilvosa
29-12-06, 23:24
Hi Kazzie
The Good Companion is nice cheap meals buy one get one free coffee not too bad there its on the eastern road. Also theres a good curry place in Albert road very cheap and you can bring your own drink forgot the name though lol.Cant think of anything else right now but ill get on to it too.
Love Anne xx

clickaway
29-12-06, 23:27
OK, but which town are we talking about here? What is best for everyone?

I can get a direct train to all three towns.

Ray

kazzie
29-12-06, 23:31
NICE ONE ANNE RIGHT ANY MORE IDEAS ANYONE GOT ANYTHING THEY CANT DO FOR ANX REASONS ETC????? ALSO SAX HAS A WAY TO COME SO MAYBE A MID AFTERNOON MEET????? IM FREE AND EASY!!!!

GOOD COMPANIONS SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!!!!

IMPUT ANYONE?????

KAZ X X

PS LIFTS CAN BE ARRANGED THINKING OF RAY TOO WHO MAY NEED A LIFT FROM STATION????

kilvosa
29-12-06, 23:38
Kazzie ill be staying a two min walk from fratton station so can always meet anyone there and either hubby can take us or get taxi okok
Anne xx

kazzie
30-12-06, 00:21
Ray

think we are talking portsmouth but can get u a lift from station not sure of nearest??? fratton maybe anne can enlighten us?????

kaz x x x

clickaway
30-12-06, 00:44
That would be great Kaz. We can sort things likes lifts out nearer the time.

Cheers,

Ray

clickaway
30-12-06, 00:54
Have now located the pub on a street map, and Fratton is nearest station.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=466709&y=100433&z=3&sv=466709,100433&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch
.srf&dn=541&ax=466709&ay=100433

Ray

bubblygirl
30-12-06, 10:10
Can i just say Albert Road can be very busy sometimes i don't know about everyone else but i dont drink so a busy pub whilst sober is a no no for me x

kilvosa
30-12-06, 10:30
its ok i dont drink either only coffee. Looking forward to meeting everyone .
Anne xx

Sax
30-12-06, 19:45
Well i'll be driving but hope to have the one drinkie in hand so i hope its a bar type place lol

Trac I heard u shouting over here so no worries i'll come and pick u up!!!!

love Sax xx

kazzie
30-12-06, 19:46
ok bubbly thats fair enough we want some where where we are all as comfy as poss im open to suggestions.......maybe someone knows a quieter pub a bit out of town????

kaz x

bubblygirl
30-12-06, 19:56
thanks kazzie dont want to be a party pooper but i just know from experience that im okay in quieter pubs il have a good think and let you know when i come up with some suggestions. im looking forward to it x

Sax
30-12-06, 20:27
Well not living that close i can only suggest is there not a beefeater or harvester over that way, usually nice and spacey!!!! even if busy usually not too overbearing (I don't suffer wiv aggrophobia so feel free to ignore comment) just a suggestion. I know in Bosham there is a lovely pub called 'the bosham' but i think this is a little too far over so I'll leave the suggestions as to where to others.

I have car will travel and will pick up Trac from Gosport anyway so i'm easy as to venue!!

Look forward to meet u guys

love Sax xxx

kazzie
03-01-07, 00:06
Hi Guys

ANNE have you got the dates you will be in Pompey yet???

Can we have some more suggestions for a venue please bearing in mind bubbly wants a quiet pub like i think we all do really!!!!

luv kaz x x x

kilvosa
03-01-07, 01:12
Hi kazzie kids go back to school on thursday ill find out then ok.Also will ask around if there are any quiet pubs. Im not sure of any i do know the good companion is a big place but not how quiet it would be in the day time. Sorry im not much help.
Take care
Anne xx

kazzie
04-01-07, 00:15
ok anne as soom as youve got the dates let me know and we will fix up a date!!! how does everyone feel about sax s suggestion of the pub in bosham??? i can give bubbly a lift so its cool with me!!!

luv kaz x x x

clickaway
04-01-07, 00:36
I'll need a lift from Havant station to Bosham if that's possible please? :D

The Anchor Bleu pub is by the harbour in Bosham. A delightful location. But will go along with the one on the main road if others prefer.

http://www.bosham.org/anchor/index.htm

Ray

kazzie
04-01-07, 00:52
can sort u out a lift no probs ray and the pub sounds good too everyone else???

luv kaz x

Sax
04-01-07, 10:04
:D Heya, Just to say only date in Feb I can't do is 24th but no worries if thats the only time others can do, i can always come next time.

Regarding venue, another suggestion is The Royal Oak in Langstone (very close to Havant) however I've just looked at website and its totally non smoking so I'm guessing thats a no no hahahaha.

Ray about the Anchor Bleu only thing is its very small and popular!! which is tricky for me not having agrophobia, whats better large and spacey or small and cosy????
I still say The Bosham in my opinion over the Anchor bleu due to its popularity however there must be other places over that way. Not been over there living for over 10yrs so will leave for others to suggest.
Don't worry about a lift Ray I am coming from Sussex past Portsmouth over to Gosport to pick up Trac so can pick up from anywhere really. (providing I can come lol)

Leave it to you guys lol :D

love Sax xxx

ps just looked at http://www.pub-explorer.com/wsussex/pub/boshaminnbosham.htm and this is 90% non smoking hahahah but we may have that problem everywhere so some of us maybe outside chilling our bits off for a wee drag :D

LickeyEndBlues
04-01-07, 14:40
Way to go Kazzie, just been reading through this and well done to you for trying to get it off the ground.

I organised some reunions a few years ago and it is a fascinating experience!! A bit similar to herding cats!!

Hope it all goes well for you and I might pinch your blueprint for the Midlands area!!

Enjoy.

Iain
x

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

clickaway
04-01-07, 19:44
OK, so how do we stand on the smoking thing? I know Anne is trying to give up:D

I don't smoke, and can get uncomfortable in smokey areas. I'll need to sit near an open window if it comes to it!

My preference is for a spacious pub too.

Cheers,

Ray

bubblygirl
04-01-07, 21:39
I smoke but i am more than happy to go outside for one i never smoke around people if they dont like it or even if we sat in a non smoking area i wouldnt mind popping over to the smoking area. i prefer to smoke outside anyway x

kazzie
04-01-07, 23:57
I SMOKE BUT LIKE OTHERS CAN GO OUTSIDE SO NOT AN ISSUE HERE RIGHT THE BOSHAM SEEMS TO BE FAVORITE RIGHT NOW JUST WAITING FOR ANNE TO CONFIRM DATES AND WE CAN DISCUSS THEM NEXT!!!

LUV KAZ X X X

PS CHEERS LICKEY LOL

kazzie
05-01-07, 00:35
Right Gang havespoken to anne and sunday 11th febuary is the date so who is up for it????

The bosham is the location i think but still open to ideas!!!

Lifts etc will be arranged!!!

luv kaz x x x

Sax
05-01-07, 09:32
Sorry to throw a spanner in the works I didn't mean to make smoking an 'issue' and i'm not fussed whether its a smoking place or not, just trying to consider everyone! I will of course just nip outside for a wee drag if needed.

I'm in btw 11th Feb sounds good to me.

love Sax xxx

(just from previous meetups can I suggest we exchange mobile numbers through one main person, just easier to know we have a main contact no. through pm of course not here on forum lol)

Melina
05-01-07, 10:01
hello
I would love to have the opportunity to meet people on this site (Ellen, I am the same I have developed a social phobia, but hope to feel confident on the day)

could I also have details of meeting place etc when you arrange?

clickaway
05-01-07, 17:29
Kaz - The 11th seems good to me - now got 5 weeks to get my strength up LOL

Sax - smoking is no big issue more than how we feel comfortable in spacious/crowded pubs etc. I am aware that several anxiety sufferers need a few ciggies to get by and wanted to accommodate them too.

Melina - are you local to the venue? Hope you can join us - you will be in good company I'm sure.

Cheers,

Ray

kazzie
06-01-07, 00:15
HI GANG WELCOME MILINA HOPE U CAN MAKE IT!!!

RIGHT THE BOSHAM IT IS

SUNDAY 11 TH FEB

I SUGGEST ABOUT 3PM WHEN PUBS ARE QUIETER THIS SUIT ALL???

AND SAX WE WILL ALL SWAP MOBILE NUMBERS GOOD IDEA

RIGHT WHOS IN ???

AND WHO NEEDS A LIFT???

AND WHO IS BRINGING A CAMERA???

LUV KAZ X X X

kilvosa
06-01-07, 00:37
Hi Kazzie
Sounds great ive got the camera!!!lol could someone meet me at station (bosham) please one ive never been to bosham and also am a coward going into a pub on my own. Thank you am really looking forward to it
Take care all
Anne xx

kazzie
06-01-07, 00:52
i will meet u anne and ray so no probs just need sax to tell us where pub is!!!! SAX???????

kaz x x x

clickaway
06-01-07, 01:07
Thanks kaz

I will bring my camera as well.

Anne, are you aware there are engineering works on the trains that day.

I have to get a bus replacement from Petersfield to Havant - its also a bus between Havant and Bosham. I'm not trusting the 7 minute connection there with the revised arrangements so would prefer a Havant pick-up.

Would be good if we could co-ordinate pick-ups.

Ray

kilvosa
06-01-07, 01:59
hi Ray
Thanks for that was gonna get a train from fratton to bosham but could get a train to havant only 10 mins from there will arrange it later is that ok?
Anne

Sax
06-01-07, 02:18
Hahahah you don't want much, now you want an addy too pmsl.

http://www.pub-explorer.com/wsussex/pub/boshaminnbosham.htm

Basically its on the main road A259 which is the road from Havant to Chichester which runs parellel with A27. If travelling from Havant it'll be on your left, go past Bosham and chidlham is the next village.

Time sounds good, can also pick ppl up please holla.Melina please come if possible, anticipation is always worse than event and we won't bite ya lol.

I'll wear me JFDI band but to be honest me and Trac will be recognisable cackling away hahahah both in sunglasses mid Winter pmsl.

right bed time nite love Sax xx

clickaway
06-01-07, 13:27
Anne - that's fine, but it seems Nutbourne is the nearest station anyway LOL

But hopefully, we won't need to know that!

btw, the replacement buses are covering Fratton too.
http://www.southwesttrains.co.uk/SWTrains

Ray

bubblygirl
06-01-07, 13:34
Hello Everyone,

Right I'm up for coming if anybody could give me a lift I'd be very grateful as I have no clue where the pub is. I'm in Purbrook if anybody will be near that way.

Sarah x

kilvosa
06-01-07, 13:55
Hi Ray
Thanks for that right if hubby is around ill get him to pick you up ( i dont drive)also we could pick up you to Sarah ok but will have to let you know nearer the time depends if he has the weekend off . Will let you know as soon as possible.
Take care all xx

bluesparkle
08-01-07, 09:30
hi
sorry only just caught up with this post...
i would love to come but am on shift till 2pm... it is a about an hour and half from me (i think) what sort of time would you all be hanging around till as i owuld love to try and make it even if its just for an hour or so...
also could you give me full address of where we meeting and i will try to borrow a sat nav or look in up on internet ... not very good finding new places
rach

bluesparkle
08-01-07, 09:31
oops sorry forgot to add i am happy to give a lift to anyone from down this way... im in dorset

kazzie
08-01-07, 23:55
Welcome blue it would be lovely if u could come along!!!

I dont know where the pub is either but if you read thro the posts here sax has put their link on here with directions!!!

I suggested meeting about 3pm so we will still be there when you arrive!!!

What part of dorset do you live in??? I went to bridport last year and had a meet with twiglet cos she is down that way!!!

Is the date and time ok with the rest of ya????

luv kaz x x x

bluesparkle
09-01-07, 07:21
hi
i am in shaftesbury.... about 45 mins from bridport its a lovely area there i used to live in weymouth.
ok will sort directions aparently its about an hour and a half from me so i will make sure i leave work on time.(which is anouther 15 mins) so should be there about 4-4.30pm if i find my way ok... if its ok with you maybe we could swap mobile numbers before then just in case.
rach

kazzie
09-01-07, 23:44

clickaway
10-01-07, 00:00
Thanks Kaz,

I've PM'd you my mobile number as I don't feel happy about numbers on here seen by anyone.

Do you think we all ought to have a second person to ring should things not go to plan on the day?

We could appoint that person nearer the time when we are more sure that we are going to be there!

Cheers!

Ray

kazzie
10-01-07, 00:10
ok ray ta got ure pm im gonna be there i cant wait but hope to see u and all the others too!!!!

luv kaz x x x

kazzie
10-01-07, 00:11
oh and ray what station do u need picking up from and what time????

kaz x x x

kilvosa
10-01-07, 04:28
Hi Kazzie
I will be there may need a lift if hubby has to work and as they are no trains from portsmouth to Bosham that day can get a bus from portsmouth to Havant though. Really looking forward to it. Will give you my mobile number too.
Take care
Annexx

clickaway
10-01-07, 13:01
Kaz,

I will need to be picked up from Havant Railway Station and my train (well, bus actually) arrives there at 14.10. Or I could get the next one arriving at 15.05 if that suits better.

Looking forward to meeting you,

Ray

kazzie
10-01-07, 23:47
ok folks can everyone say where they need lifts from please and i will try and co ordinate it all!!! also who is driving and from where and how many seats left in car!!!! answers please!!!!!

kaz x x x

alexis
10-01-07, 23:57
Hi Is anyone allowed to this meet up, I live many miles away but that is my holiday week too, and Im looking at a few days away, weather Ill make it I dont know, but as some know, we made London last year didnt we Ray, Trac, Nic, Meg Karen and all you others,etc, and i am trying to plan for half term week, dont want to intrude tho if its not for Northerners, thanks,xx

Alexis
xx

clickaway
11-01-07, 00:24
This meet is open to all, wherever in the world you live!

It would be great if you could make it, and let me know if I can make things easier for you in making the journey at this end.

Ray

Sax
11-01-07, 07:22
Kazzie will pm my mobile to you!!

I'm a definate, travelling from Mid Sussex over to Gosport (if I pick up Trac) then back to Bosham and will have 3 spare seats so let me know Kazzie if u need me to pick anyone up from stations etc.

love Sax xx

bluesparkle
11-01-07, 07:32
i am travelling from shaftesbury dorset ... will have lots of seats as got an mpv but will be late as you know so may not be much help.
also would anyone mind swapping mobile numbers i would just feel safer if i knew someone was on end of phone
rach

bubblygirl
11-01-07, 10:12
I am going to be coming from purbrook but have no way of getting there myself x

strawberrie
11-01-07, 12:17
hi, like alexis, im not really nearby, but i would like to come along. I dont know if it will be possible, but im hoping i'll be able to sort something out. i think i had better just turn up on the day if i can make it - i hope that will be ok. if you see a rather stressed out looking woman having a bad hair day, perhaps you could wave at her, cos that'll be me [:I][^].

it would be lovely to meet you all.

mag

trac67
11-01-07, 14:55
Just caught back up on the thread, really looking forward to meeting you all, I don't mind being a contact number too, so just let me know.

Alexis if you need somewhere to stay matey just give me a shout, I am sure I can fit you in somewhere lol.

Love

Trac xx

kazzie
12-01-07, 00:15
of course u are welcome alexis and anyone else who wants to join in!!!

when i get 5 mins at the weekend will try and co ordinate lifts etc!!!!!

luv kaz x x x

kazzie
12-01-07, 00:18
Hi Gang

Im gonna drive to the pub this weekend to see how the land lies what bars there are etc so will know more about it then

luv kaz x x x

kilvosa
12-01-07, 18:13
Hi Kazzie
Still dont know if hubby is off on the sunday . We will leave Hull on saturday so i may still need a lift if he has to work on the Sunday will that be ok?
Looking forward to meet everyone.
Take care
Anne xx

gregsmum
12-01-07, 18:17
I would love to come - I'm in Havant, Vicky

clickaway
12-01-07, 18:29
Hi Vicky.

Hope you can come - you'd be most welcome!

Ray

Sax
12-01-07, 19:42
hey vicki u just up the road, please please join us.

just a thought if it s not raining how about we meet in the outside area to prevent ppl having to go inside alone.
i'll be wearing me 'jfdi' band but i'm sure us lot will be recognisable anyway we will be keeping an eye for others to join us!! unless we want a wee banner which i could make saying 'IF U FEEL PANICY AND NERVOUS COME JOIN OUR TABLE' hahahah only joking we may get some unwanteds pmsl

kazzie
14-01-07, 20:38
Right Gang

Dident get to pub due to lack of time but Sax says there is only ! bar so we can meet in there or outside!!!!

I now need to know who wants a lift and from where and when!!!!

I will be getting to the pub early to secure a table so Sax maybe u could join me early and we can sort that end out!!!!

Right definate times places where lifts are needed(areas obviously not home addys on forum!!!!)

luv kaz x x x x x

ps bubbly will sort u out have noted request!!!

bubblygirl
14-01-07, 23:32
Thanks Kazzie x

clickaway
14-01-07, 23:42
I will need to be picked up from Havant Railway Station and my train (well, bus actually) arrives there at 14.10.

Cheers!

Ray

twiglet
15-01-07, 20:12
hi kaz,
i would love to come but need to sort out a lift or something as i dont drive. will let you know as soon as i know.
love,
twiglet xxx

kazzie
15-01-07, 20:21
Hi Twiglet

Let me know what u sort!!!!

Would be great to see you again:D

luv kaz x x x

kilvosa
15-01-07, 22:17
Hi Kazzie
Ill get to havant station for 2.10 and meet you there unless hubby is off and ill phone you or text you . Thnak you .
Take care
Anne xx

kazzie
15-01-07, 22:38
RIGHT ANNE AND RAY I WILL COLLECT YOU BOTH AT 2.10PM FROM HAVANT STATION

OTHERS KEEP WATCHING FOR LIFT DETAILS!!!!

KAZ X X X

kazzie
18-01-07, 22:56
OK GUYS ANYONE ELSE NEEDING A LIFT CAN U SAY SO AND PM OR TEXT ME YOUR ADRESS OR WHERE U WANT COLLECTING FROM????

WE WILL HAVE 2 MEETING AREAS ON THE DAY ONE INSIDE THE PUB THE OTHER OUTSIDE!!!

EVERYONE THAT HAS A CAMERA PLEASE BRING IT AND LETS HOPE WE HAVE A REALLY GOOD TIME

AWAITING REPLIES

KAZ X X X

Sax
18-01-07, 23:24
Oooooooooooo Kazzie is so organised and authoritive, well done Kazzie doin a grand job, proud of u xxx

I'll be outside freezing me buns off wiv ciggy in hand and blue JFKI band on and no doubt sunnies. Maybe a large banner too saying hey panicing nutters get ur butts over ere (maybe not don't worry!!!!)

love Sax xx

bluesparkle
19-01-07, 10:39
i just want to say i cant wait...
im sure the answer to my question is back in one of the posts but are partners welcome...?

bubblygirl
19-01-07, 13:32
yes ofcourse partners are welcome x

kazzie
19-01-07, 21:18
ME ORGANISED SAX!!!!!! ROFL

CAN U PICK BUBBLYGIRL UP MATE???

LUV KAZ X X X

Karen
19-01-07, 21:38
I might be able to make it. Would be good to see some old friends again and meet some new ones.

Karen

For a moment you were with me
For a moment you were mine
Then the darkness comes and takes you far away
Before I even said goodbye

kazzie
19-01-07, 21:59
Oooohhhhh Karen it would be lovely to meet u in person!!!!

Do let me know if theres anything I can do to help u get there if u feel up to it!!!!

luv kaz x x x

Karen
20-01-07, 00:36
Thanks Kaz. Will let you know.

Karen xx

Sax
21-01-07, 21:29
Hello folks,

Well Trac will KILL me if I change my mind so looks like if I value life I have to come!!!

But today i've just organised for kids to be looked after so i'm bringing my hubby along. :D:D

We'll come down earlier in day and visit some old haunts and have lunch but as for lifts i'm still cool.

Yes I can certainly pick up Bubbly from Purbrook (which I beleive is waterlooville way) please just let me know in pm ur addy and we'll liase through there.

[:X][:X]See you all soon

love Sax xxxx (ps hope you can come Karen would be great to see you again)

kazzie
21-01-07, 21:32
Cheers Sax!!!!

Right anyone else needing a lift speak now or forever hold your peace lol

luv kaz x x x

ALWAYS LOOK ONTHE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE

kazzie
23-01-07, 23:19
HI PEEPS

SAX I WILL PICK BUBBLYGIRL UP FROM HAVANT ALONG WITH RAY AND ANNE SO AT THE MO WE STILL HAVE SPACE IN YOUR CAR!!!

IM ANXIOUS TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE GETS HOME OK AS IT WILL BE DARK SO I WILL GIVE LIFTS TO PEOPLE AS REQUIRED SO NO ONE WORRY ABOUT THE RETURN JOURNEY OK???

RIGHT ANY MORE THOUGHTS REQUESTS ETC????

I CANT WAIT ONLY 2 WEEKS ON SUNDAY!!!!!

LUV KAZ X X X

ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE!!!!!!

bluesparkle
24-01-07, 10:30
hi...
i just wanted to say that we will be able to offer lifts home too... its only getting there that we cant as i have to come from work and shall be late.
im well looking forward to it to
rach

kazzie
24-01-07, 22:03
Hi All

Right MELINA????? are you still joining us?????

Can everyone else say if they are in or out????

I know sax bubbly and kilvosa and blue sparkle are deffos!!!!

Ray are u in or out?????

trac i know you are away atm but if u see this is sax still pickin u up???

Twiglet cant make it owing to lack of transport etc

17 DAYS TO GO PEEPS.......I NEED TO TIE UP THE LOOSE ENDS!!!!

that said anyone is free to change their minds there will be no pressure just keep me posted xxx

luv kaz x x x

clickaway
24-01-07, 22:27
As you said Kazi, we have a date on that day:D

Ray

kazzie
24-01-07, 22:34
LOOKING FORWARD TO IT RAY XXX

LUV KAZ X X X

kazzie
24-01-07, 23:03
OOH AND CAN I JUST ADD THIS WAS BUBBLYGIRLS IDEA NOT MINE IM JUST HELPING OUT!!!!!

LUV KAZ X X X

bubblygirl
25-01-07, 11:19
but kazzie youve organised it all not me x

Lizzie1975
25-01-07, 18:58
Hi Kazzie and all,

Just caught this thread - would it be ok if i try and join you? Saying that it wouldn't be easy for me, anxiety and panic etc. but would love to try, would be great to meet you all?

Lizzie XX

Sax
25-01-07, 19:41
Of course Lizzie, please try and make it, we are all in the same boat hun!!!! We we all be anxious on that day only a few of us have met before so we are all meeting strangers but a big difference is we all have a common ground NMP!!!!

Please come! can we help out at all with lifts?

I'll be outside to help ppl go in.

love Sax xxx

bubblygirl
25-01-07, 20:01
yes Lizzie you should definatly come we'll all be there to support you and all know how you feel i have never met anyone from nmp before either so itll be a new experience for me. would be so lovely to see you there. Sarah x

kazzie
25-01-07, 21:08
Welcome Lizzie

You will be more than welcome and dont worry about the nerves!!!!!

It would be lovely to meet you!!!

luv kaz x x x

kazzie
25-01-07, 22:56
It will be lovely to meet you both Jake

luv kaz x x x

clickaway
25-01-07, 23:09
Remember to bring your camera Jess - be great to meet you both - and Lizzie!

Ray

samjane
27-01-07, 06:45
Hi All i hope you don't mind me butting in lol, i live in Dorset and would love to come along if you dont mind. were and when r u all meeting and i will see if i can get there.

love Sam

Sax
27-01-07, 07:03
Samjane you are not butting in at all the meet is for everyone irrelevant of where you live. Please come along.

We are meeting at 'the Bosham Inn' which is located in Chidham http://www.pub-explorer.com/wsussex/pub/boshaminnbosham.htm

Date : Sun 11th Feb

Time : 3pm

Kazzie our contact samjane so just pm her your mobile number and then we are all in contact. Hope you can make it.

love Sax.

trac67
27-01-07, 09:37
Kazz,

I will defo be there, my other half is going to bring me.

looking forward to meeting everyone :D

Love

Trac xx

kazzie
27-01-07, 16:44
Thats great trac:D

Hope you are enjoying your break

luv kaz x

kazzie
27-01-07, 16:51
IMPORTANT INFO FOR ANNE RAY AND BUBBLYGIRL

Hi I have been to Havant station today

There is only 1 entrance and next to it is a set of parking bays I will meet you all there at 2.10pm as agreed

If anyone is late or cant make it can you please let me know???

My car is a silver hyundai L950 SVP

See Ya all there:D

luv kaz x x x

kazzie
27-01-07, 16:59
LOCATION OF MEET UP ON 11TH FEB

Hi Everyone

Right I have been to Bosham and found the pub:D

In Bosham there is 1 large roundabout when you get there take the EMSWORTH exit

Keep driving straight down that road and after about 4 mins you will see the pub on the right hand side

It has a large red sign and is a beefeater place

It is called THE BOSHAM INN

It is not in Bosham itself

There is loads of parking space and I will be inside and Sax will be outside for those who dont want to come in alone:D

The entrance is clearly marked and the bar area is clear from the entrance

Hope this helps anyone with the oh god where am I going feelings!!!!

We will all have mobiles with us and I promise no one will be left stranded!!!!

Well guys 15 days and counting.........

Cant wait........

Luv Kaz x x x

clickaway
27-01-07, 17:00
Hi Kaz and thanks for that.

Remember, there is bus substution on that day and so its possible that your parking bay will be turned over for buses!

We may have to use our mobiles and wave to each other:D

Hugs,

Ray

kazzie
27-01-07, 17:11
Dont worry Ray!!!!

I will squeeze in there somehow[:P]

luv kaz x x x

Lizzie1975
27-01-07, 18:06
Thanks for your kind words, i really would love to come, saying that i'm not a dead cert as i think it might be more than i can manage at the moment. I probably won't know how i am until the actual day? My other half would bring me but is it ok if i don't let you know until then - don't want to mess anyone about?

Lizzie XX

Ps. Kazzie, you're amazing - no mean feat organising all this;)

kazzie
27-01-07, 18:37
Hi Lizzie

There is no need to let me know just turn up if you are up to it!!!!

My comment about letting me know was to the people im meeting at havant station!!!! Dont want to leave anyone stranded cos they are late etc:D

Will be great to see you if you are able to make it:D

luv kaz x x x

honeybee3939
27-01-07, 19:01
Hi

I would love to come to the meet-up, but have been a little nervous about posting as i wasnt sure if i could make it or not because i havent been doing too good lately at getting out. But this would be a massive step for me and im sure it would help me get back to where i left off at the end of 2006. Seeing all my friends from NMP would make my year ! And something i have decided that anxiety isnt going to stop me from doing.

My husband Kev and i are going to drive down from West Yorkshire on the Saturday,
I wonderd if you could help out please, does any of you know where we could stay nearby the Saturday evening for B&B, maybe a travel lodge or a nice Inn.

Many Thanks in advance

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

Sax
27-01-07, 19:45
Honeybee best places to look is Chichester is about 20mins one way and portsmouth half hour other way and lovely to visit but i can't find any travel lodges in Chichester just by Googling. Bosham is half way between the two.

I've found a travel inn in Havant though which is just up the road. I've not lived down there for about 10years so can't 'recommend' this place, i've just looked on net!

http://www.premiertravelinn.com/pti/hotelInformation.do?hotelId=23971&iscsell=

Portsmouth (Havant)
65 Bedhampton Hill
Bedhampton
Havant
Hampshire
PO9 3JN

Probably those who live nearer can be more help! I really hope you can make it Honey would be fab to meet you.

clickaway
27-01-07, 20:00
Andrea,

Here's a useful accommodation site

http://www.smoothhound.co.uk/

Chichester info http://www.chichester.gov.uk/

Portsmouth is an interesting city too. http://www.portsmouth.gov.uk/visiting/index.html

[8D]

Ray

kazzie
27-01-07, 20:03
Hi Andrea

It will be lovely to meet you and hubby:D

Sorry I cant recommend anywhere cos im in Southampton

Did notice today tho there are lots of pretty b&bs in Bosham

Maybe the tourist info place can help???

luv kaz x x x

honeybee3939
27-01-07, 20:31
Thanks everyone for your replies Much appreciated.

I have searched the net and found a travel lodge which is near by so im going to go for that.

Im getting all excited about you meeting you all, its going to be a great weekend !

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

bluesparkle
29-01-07, 10:21
hi everyone...
i cant wait i am counting the days too...
as you know i will be late... prob arrive about 4-4.30pm depending on how easy we find it... i have got both trac and kazzie`s number so will text when near by as would really like one of you to come out and meet us as not very good at going in places.
at the mo (unless he gets a job in for that day) my partner is coming which to me is a huge step for him as he does not really deal with my panic/anxiety too well and i think it will be good for him to and it is good to know that other partners will be there. but if he doesnt i am still definatley going to come just may take me a little time to get there.
i cant wait to meet you all have wanted to go to a meet up since joining this site but always backed out or something else has come along.
i hope this will be the first of many
rach

Sax
29-01-07, 10:39
Awesome Rach so glad you and poss your partner is going to come. Don't stress - we are ALL in the same boat and worried about meeting others. Of course someone will come out and meet you and bring you in.

Its easy to find honest but any troubles then text or ring Trac or Kaz.

Will be quite a crowd from the response of this thread I think we are goin to take over the place pmsl but hey we are all friends.

NO ONE WORRY please! It will be relaxed and fun and like you say Rach one of many hopefully.

love Sax xxx

ps. For those coming around 3ish i'll be in the carpark loitering pmsl so you can't miss me. My hubby is 6ft 5in and i'll put a wee sign in the car with JFDI NMP (probably less obvious than the orginal plan of panicing nutters get over ere hahahaha :D) I'll then take anyone in who wants me to to meet Kazzie and others and show you where we are plonked.

trac67
29-01-07, 15:29
Hi Rach,

Glad your coming along mate, if you need a chat before had drop me a text or pm and I will pass on my home number to you.

Sax if we stand your other half and mine (who is 6'6) together in the car park then I don't think anyone will miss us lol

Love

Trac xx

Karen
29-01-07, 18:13
I'm still a 'not sure'. I would like to come and meet new and old friends but I'm finding it hard to do anything at the moment.

Also I am a bit worried about the venue because it is a Beefeater and I am not sure I can cope being surrounded by food.

I am trying to convince myself it would be good for me but I do have a lot of concerns.

Karen xx

trac67
29-01-07, 19:35
Karen, it would be really good to see you there mate, sax and I will be there to support you, and you have my mobile number if you need some support on the journey there, it may give you something to focus on by coming to the meet too.

Love

Trac xx

clickaway
29-01-07, 19:41
I think 'surrounded by friends' would be a better expression[8D]

Hope you can make it Karen.

Ray

Karen
29-01-07, 19:50
Thanks Trac and Ray.

I know it would do me good to come and I am trying to convince myself.

I'll see how I am nearer the time I think if that's ok.

Karen xx

kazzie
29-01-07, 21:33
Karen you wont be surrounded my food cos the bar is seperate from the food bit so dont worry!!!

Andrea hope u can make it!!!!! If hubby cant come dont worry we will look after you!!!!!

Sax good idea about sign lol

13 days and counting........

luv kaz x x x

honeybee3939
29-01-07, 22:50
Hi

Karen hope you can make too, would be lovely to meet you.

Kazzie hubby definatley bringing me, but you are still welcome to look after me ! I need someone to keep an eye on me, im not used to been let loose in a pub !!lol

Looking forward to it

Love

Andrea
xxxxx

clickaway
29-01-07, 22:58
Andrea,

I'll make sure you have a leaking glass :D

Ray

Karen
30-01-07, 00:28
Thanks for the reassurance about the food Kazzie. One less thing to worry about.

I am aiming to make it but will confirm nearer the time.

Karen xx

kilvosa
30-01-07, 20:06
Hi Kazzie and everyone
My best friends sister is having an awful time with depression and panick attaks ,have told her to join this site but she hasnt got the internet at present although i think her sister is gonna let her on hers.( i rave about this site all the time) The point im getting to is would any of you mind if they joined us? I know its a bit cheeky of me to ask and i wont take offence if anybody objected. Thought id ask anyway.
Thank you all.
Take care
Anne xx

bubblygirl
30-01-07, 20:09
The more the merryier i say i think its a good idea for her x

kazzie
30-01-07, 21:39
Hi All

Karen there is no pressure mate just decide on the day if you like:D

Anne of course they are welcome:D

12 days and counting lol

luv kaz x x x

kilvosa
30-01-07, 22:22
Thank you Kazzie and bubblygirl ill let them know.
#Take care
Anne xx

alexis
02-02-07, 00:00
Hi, Sorry Im not here much,,,I hope you all have a super time, was hoping to join this meeting but due to a complete turn around in my life, this is not to be, I hope you all have fun, as we have in previous meetups,xxxx

Alexis
xx

Sax
04-02-07, 19:43
A week today!!!!! :D

Alexis sorry you can't make it this time.

[:X]Hows others feeling?? We all still up for this!! hope so!

Cyas next week

love Sax xxxx[8D]

kazzie
04-02-07, 19:47
Im SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited sax i cant wait!!!!!

All day today ive been thinking .....this time next week.....

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I cant wait:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Luv Kaz x x x

Ps on the day i will be a wreck!!!!!! pmsl xx

And by the way I will be there how silly will I look If I **** out at the last min lol:D

clickaway
04-02-07, 19:50
Yes, I am past the point of no return on this one now!

If someone with agoraphobia can make a 4 hour journey to join us, how can I bottle out LOL

We'll all be shaking in unison! :D

Ray

honeybee3939
04-02-07, 19:51
Im still coming, got my hotel booked !

Hope to see you all there !

Love

Andrea
xxxx

bubblygirl
04-02-07, 19:56
Hey Guys I can't wait too and Kazzie you best not back out lol we'll be doing it together. it will be great see you soon guys x

kazzie
04-02-07, 20:08
I aint backing out bubbly!!!!!!

I walked for miles today round the country park wiv my agraphobia nagging away in my ear!!!!!!

Course i we be there!!!!!

And Ray......... you can shake in the company of all us females....lol

what a nice place to be....lol

Bubbly need to talk to you bout the pick up arrangements catch u on chat soon?????

OOOOHHHHHHHH im soooooooo excited now!!!!!!

luv kaz x x x

kilvosa
04-02-07, 20:26
Hi All
Well dont laugh but my bags are packed already lol well i am coming down south for a week and ilike to be ready early.
Looking forward to it see you all soon.
Take care Annexx

kazzie
04-02-07, 20:28
Cant wait to see you Anne!!!!!

Only one week to go......

Luv Kaz x x x :D

nomorepanic
04-02-07, 21:53
I have decided to come as well.

Alex said he will come with me - not that I need him lol but if the driving gets too much he can take over.

Look forward to it!

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Sax
05-02-07, 04:00
:D:D:Dnice one Nic hahahaha @ Alex there just for driving!!! [:O][:O]

trac67
05-02-07, 14:30
Nic so glad you are coming, will be soooo good to see you again mate :D

Wonder how many of us will be there will bottles of water, chewing gum and stood outside smoking ciggy after ciggy to combat our nerves lol

Really looking forward to seeing you all

Love

Trac xxx

honeybee3939
05-02-07, 14:53
Great news you are going to be able to make the meet-up Nic.

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Wonder how many of us will be there will bottles of water, chewing gum and stood outside smoking ciggy after ciggy to combat our nerves lol</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Me for one !!!lol

Love

Andrea
xxxx

Lizzie1975
05-02-07, 19:19
Oooo you're excitement is catching lol! Still don't know if i'll be there, am so up and down at the moment, let you know tho.

Lizzie XX

kazzie
05-02-07, 20:38
It will be lovely to meet u and Alex:D

Hope u do make it Lizzie:D

OOOOOHHHHHHH 6 days to go!!!!!!!

luv kaz x x x

kazzie
07-02-07, 20:53
Hi Guys

Just wondered if anyone has any last minute questions worries requests etc etc?????

4 days to go:D:D:D:D:D:D

luv kaz x x x

honeybee3939
07-02-07, 20:58
Hi kazzie

I have a question lol, who is buying the beer??:D:D:D:Dand i would like to request that who buys it make sure i have cheese and onion crisps to rinse it down.:D:D:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

Sax
08-02-07, 00:58
Yes Kazzie, you know I offered to stay in car park to take ppl in, u did realise it was a ploy to stay in car park and not talk pmsl omg I gotta talk to people - is ok though, i'm bringing hubby and he can talk for England so i'll sit and smile accordingly pmsl xxxxx Just so long as i have a glasss in hand (bottle in car) rofl i'll be happy :D

kazzie
08-02-07, 20:23
rofl Sax:D:D:D

might be an idea if u post what u will be wearing or something so peeps can identify you:D:D:D

luv kaz x x x

twiglet
08-02-07, 20:45
hi all,
im so exited. cant wait til sunday. my husband is driving me there. ( 1 hour 45 min) bless him. and i think he might stay aswell. which would be nice. still got to work some bits out but im definetly coming. it be nice to see you all.
love twigs xxxx

nomorepanic
09-02-07, 22:22
Before I forget does anyone want a JFDI band?

The details are here..

NoMorePanic wristbands (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5890)

I can bring some if anyone does.

See you all Sunday

Nicola

nomorepanic
09-02-07, 22:25
Can someone confirm this is the venue please so we go to the right place!!

http://www.pub-explorer.com/wsussex/pub/boshaminnbosham.htm

Nicola

kazzie
09-02-07, 22:55
Hi Nic

Yes you have the right pub!!!! look at the thread for directions in english lol

i would love a wristband so can i order one for u to bring with u please will pay u there

see u sun

luv kaz x x x

kazzie
09-02-07, 22:58
Hi Gang

right I will be inside the pub in the only bar and I will be wearing

a pink fleece and pink trainers black trousers and a rather scared expression lol

or perhaps by the time u all arrive i will be under the table ..........plastered:D:D:D

only joking......... safe trip everyone and see u all on sunday

luv kaz x x x x x :D:D:D:D

kazzie
09-02-07, 23:18
Ohhhh and by the way Twiglet

Roger is pleased that Martin may be staying...........

he is looking forward to chatting to him again!!!!!

luv kaz x x x

yorkylover
10-02-07, 00:04
I just wanted to say I hope you all have a fansatic time.Im sorry I cant be there,I dont feel ready for meeting up.I hope you will take some pics and put them on the site,would be great to see you all. I think You are all so brilliant managing to all meet up well done.
Have a lovely day.:);):)

Ellen XX

Sax
10-02-07, 01:03
[:O] Kazzie, I'm impressed knowing what you'll be wearing pmsl I haven't got a clue however -

I'll be loitering in the car park wiv me hubby. I'll no doubt be wearing a pair of sunnies [8D] and glass of something in hand [:I] and me blue JFDI wristband, we have a dark mauve Grand cherokee Jeep (I'll pop a wee sign in the window saying NMP JFDI).
I've got short spikey reddish hair and could be mistaken for a bloke :D:D cept being extremely topheavy [:I] hahahahha. Me hubby is 6ft 5in and gorgeous :D[:X][:X]

See you all there I'll be around from 2.45pm no doubt and will happily take anyone in to meet Kazzie and others who wish me to.[Yeah!]

Take care on your journeys and look forward to meeting you all and sorry some can't make it :( but another time maybe!

See u Sunday

love Sax xxxx

strawberrie
10-02-07, 09:32
hellooo, i am still a not sure, but i'm hoping i might be able to make it. Is there any chance anyone who is in the know can pm me their mobile no, just in case as i am kind of disastrous with directions [:I] and i'm a bit worried about getting lost [^]

thanks

mag

kilvosa
10-02-07, 12:11
Hi All
Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow will be travelling soon.
Bye Take care
Anne xx

Karen
10-02-07, 19:15
At the moment I am still planning to come tomorrow but I haven't been feeling well for the past week - probably my own fault - so I hope to see you all tomorrow.

The only thing that will stop me attempting to get there is if I feel too unwell to drive. I hope not as I have been looking forward to it.

Karen

Why does my heart go on beating?
Why do these eyes of mine cry?
Dont they know its the end of the world?
It ended when you said goodbye

kazzie
10-02-07, 19:21
will be lovely to meet u karen:D

straw ive pmd u my mobile:D

luv kaz x x x

Piglet
10-02-07, 19:57
Everybody have a lovely time and tell us all about it when you get back and take lots of pics for the gallery!! :D:D:D

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

kazzie
10-02-07, 20:05
Thanks Piglet:D

Anne is official photographer so keep an eye out for the piccies:D

Luv Kaz x x x

Lizzie1975
10-02-07, 22:31
Won't be able to come tomorrow - hopefully i can join you next time??

Have a wonderful day, i'll be thinking of you all, have a pint for me,

Lizzie XXXX

kazzie
10-02-07, 22:35
THANKS LIZZIE

AND THANKS ELLEN

LUV KAZ XXX

kate
11-02-07, 08:49
Just to wish you all a lovely day today at the meet up!

Kate x

"Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same"

Kathyn
11-02-07, 10:43
Just wondering if it's too late to say I might come to the meeting? I don't live too far from Bosham and would be nice to meet a few people -

Kathy

kazzie
11-02-07, 10:51
Hi Kathy

not too late at all!!!!!!

feel free to join us!!!!

luv kaz x x x

Southern_Belle
11-02-07, 17:13
Hoping you are all having a great time....

Luv,

Belxx

"Our thoughts are our reality"

Karen
11-02-07, 19:15
Just arrived home safely after a very nice afternoon. Thank you again Kazzie for arranging it all. Lots of members turned up and it was good seeing old friends and meeting others for the first time.

I hope everyone else arrives home safely.

Karen xx

clickaway
11-02-07, 19:22
Me too. This was such a successful meet with people coming from all quarters.

Thanks Kazzie for orgainsing it and Sax for finding the pub - and to everyone for just being there and making it happen.

Cheers!

Ray

normalwisdom
11-02-07, 19:35
Oh I am so jealous, glad it went well nice to know people enjoyed it:D

Steph

kilvosa
11-02-07, 19:50
hithere all what alovely afternoon it was great to meet everyone will send nic photos soon.
take care all
anne xx

belle
11-02-07, 19:50
...me too!

We should have a meet in Essex!!!!

Sarah x

kazzie
11-02-07, 19:58
IT WAS BRILL EH FOLKS??????

DUNNO WHO ORORGANISED THE FLOWERS FOR ME BUT WHAT A SUPRISE!!!

THE CARD IS WONDERFULL SAX THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

BUT NO THANKS IS NEEDED COS IT WOULDENT HAVE BEEN ANY GOOD IF NONE OF YOU HAD SHOWED UP!!!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING THERE !!!:D:D:D:D:D

LUV KAZ X X X

strawberrie
11-02-07, 20:07
well, it was lovely to finally meet people and put faces to names (even if it did feel a bit weird!) I hope everyone had a good time and a safe journey.

Thanks to kazzie for doing such a good job of organising it all.

mag :D

kazzie
11-02-07, 20:33
Thanks Straw

Was lovely to meet you too:D

luv kaz x x x

kazzie
11-02-07, 20:37
Glad everyone got home ok!!!!

It was lovely to meet you Karen

And you too Ray

And
Andrea and hubby

and everyone else:D:D:D:D:D:D

thanks nic for the wristband

and thank you all for everything:D

luv kaz x xx

trac67
11-02-07, 20:40
Thanks for a lovely afternoon everyone, was lovely too see old friends and new ones.

Love

Trac xxx

kazzie
11-02-07, 20:42
Brill to meet u trac:D:D:D

I want your hair lol[Yeah!]

so smart!!!!

luv kaz x x x

kate
11-02-07, 20:43
Come on then, someone give us the low down on who attended and what you got up to!! :D:D:D

Kate x

nomorepanic
11-02-07, 20:50
We are home safe and sound as well.

I just want to say a HUGE congratulations to you all for making it today.

Some of you had long journeys, hadn't been out much in months, hate crowded, hot places and meeting new people and everyone seemed to have a fab afternoon in each other's company.

It was lovely to meet you all (and some of the partners) and put faces to the names and we had a great time so thanks all.

Looking forward to the next one already!

Nicola

bubblygirl
11-02-07, 20:57
Hi guys was really great to meet you all really enjoyed it and thankyou to kazzie and hubby for lift Sarah x x

Piglet
11-02-07, 21:15
We were all thinking of you on here this afternoon and the site was well quiet without you all.

Glad you had a lovely time and can't wait to see the pics!!

:D:D:D:D

Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

trac67
11-02-07, 21:28
Thanks Kazzie lol, it took long enough for you to believe me that it was not hair extensions though lol

When you coming for me to do yours lol

Love

Trac xxx

Meg
11-02-07, 21:44
Kate,

Let's see now.... I may not have both everyone's real and user names as I'm a bit out of circulation at present and behind the times !

It was a wonderful time, superly organised by Kazzie and well supported and badgered by Sax who also arranged and brought the flowers and card.

Additionally, there were several partners who came too, but I'm not entirely sure which names matched which person. I could do the picture version, but I won't attempt to pair people off incorrectly but it was really lovely to see so many supportive partners who were willing and able to join us today.

So many thanks to all the attendees who made it. Sorry if I have left anyone out.

Kazzie
Ann
Sarah - bubblygirl
Camille Twiglet
Trac
Sax- Jen
Nic and Alex
Gregs Mum - Vicky
Honeybee - Andrea
Ray - Clickaway
Strawberry
Karen
Jess - Jake
Meg

There are pictures coming very soon...

Meg

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

nomorepanic
11-02-07, 21:46
Kate

We meet in a Beefeater pub in Bosham and spent the afternoon in there and took over one corner.

The members that turned up were

Kazzie and partner
Kilvosa
Twiglet and partner
Bubblygirl
Meg
Jess
Trac and partner
Andrea and partner
Me and Alex
Karen
Gregsmum
Ray
Strawberrie
Sax and partner

Have I missed anyone lol?

Nicola

kazzie
11-02-07, 21:47
Hi Trac...... well if I can have hair like yours I will be round tomm!!!!lol
will text u re hair soon !!!!

Glad you are all home safe

Meg and Jess it was lovely to meet you both and all the others

Was nice to meet Gregsmum......Vicky!!!

Sorry if ive missed anyone out!!!!!

Will catch up tomm!!!!

thank you all who came today for making it possible

and those who couldent make it well...... hope to see you next time!!!!

And yes there will be a next tine so we will meet again soon lol

luv kaz x x x

Sax
11-02-07, 22:10
Hiya Guys,

:D:D Just to say we are back safely and thank you again to Kazzie for organising such a successful meet up.

Was lovely to see all

Looking forward to next one

love Sax xxxxx[8D]

kate
11-02-07, 22:12
Thanks Meg and Nic! I like to be kept informed LOL

Lovely that so many managed the meet and that you all had such a good time.

Kate x

Meg
11-02-07, 22:20
Kate,

<center>The Midlands one is next. </center>
<center>(Non Alton Towers - that comes later in the season) </center>

<center>Jess will be chief organiser so watch for a new thread soon. </center>

Meg

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

kazzie
11-02-07, 22:32
Ohhhh Jess i cant wait......

after all you guys came south so it must be our turn to come north!!!!

Was lovely to meet you and Meg today!!!!!

Thank you both so much for coming!!!!

See you soon

Luv Kaz x x x:D:D:D:D

kate
11-02-07, 22:39
Meg,

I'm up for it!

Can you give me a lift though cos we both know what happened after the last meet up re:- CAR!!!!!

Kate x

Karen
11-02-07, 22:42
Can't wait for the next one. A goal to try to stay well enough for!

Karen

clickaway
11-02-07, 22:42
Oh yes, Kate - heard about that day!

OK, we need a southerner to arrange the hire of a minibus lol

Ray

kazzie
11-02-07, 22:47
Well im a southener so i best sort it lol!!!!

Ray it was sooooo good to meet u today!!!!

well tc all

luv kaz x x x

kazzie
11-02-07, 22:49
And Karen u will be fine!!!!

You better stay well cos ive met you and now u are one of my mates :D:D:D

take care

kaz x x x

normalwisdom
11-02-07, 23:10
where you from jake that is sooo far from me!

Steph

honeybee3939
11-02-07, 23:46
Kazzie

Thankyou so much for organising this weekends meet-up.

Its been one of the best weekends i have had in years, and i cant thankyou enough for that.
It was so lovely to meet everyone and make lots of new friends, you have all been a great support to me. Thankyou !
I never thought i would ever be able to get to the other end of the country in a million years! And I did it !!!!!!!!!!:D

Cant wait for the next, hope its sooner rather than later !

Hugs

Andrea
xxxx

Karen
12-02-07, 00:16
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">And Karen u will be fine!!!!

You better stay well cos ive met you and now u are one of my mates :D:D:D
<div align="right">Originally posted by kazzie - 11 February 2007 : 22:49:54</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
Well that's told me! :D It's a privilege to be one of your mates. :)

Karen xx

Sax
12-02-07, 01:12
Awesome buzz I think the meets are such a good idea! I'm up for the next one, can't wait. Yes Karen that did tell you hahahaha so looks like Kazzie don't take no u know wot.
Was so lovely to put faces to names and fun playing dodge the paparazzi (Kilvosa, Ann) and great to see old friends and make new ones.
Thanks you all and well done everyone for such a mega achievement today, a lot of time and effort was put in from all.

love Sax xxxxx[8D](who forgot her sunnies)[:O]

Granny Primark
12-02-07, 12:38
Just read the post.
TRENTHAMS GARDENS!!!
Wow that sounds fantastic.
Its only 3 miles from where i live.
There is a brilliant monkey forest next door. I highly reccommend a visit. Only £5 to get in but £50 to get out!
Glad you southerners all had a brill day.
Anyone coming to stoke Im sure i could arrange for cheap hotel accommodation at the quality hotel in the city centre.

Take care
LYNN xx

kazzie
12-02-07, 21:35
Oooohhhh i forgot.....

Thank you Anne for the choccies:D

luv kaz x x x

kimmy
12-02-07, 22:04
:( I never see this post before. Im Portsmouth- It will be cool if people are meeting again down here xxxxxxxxxxx:(