PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, glad I'm not alone !

mynameis
29-12-06, 00:05
Hi all,

Just a quick introduction as I posted (or hijacked) on someone else's post ! It sounds kind of tragic & selfish, but I am so glad I'm not alone in all of this. I thought I was dying, going mental etc etc, but thanks to the net, I know now that it's not just me. I assume my anxiety is depression related (saw it on the doctors notes, though he still hasn't told me !), but it as been interesting reading all your experiences. I hope that one day, I can be of as much help to you as you have already been to me.

nomorepanic
29-12-06, 00:07
Hi there and welcome aboard.

Lovely to see you here and hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

jaffacake
29-12-06, 01:18
Hey myname is,

you're definately not alone - I have had the same concerns as you in the past - though i've yet to consult the gp; thinking of leaping straight for cbt in the new year - when I build the courage!

All the best, jaffacake

keepemlaughing
29-12-06, 03:09
Welcome home! YOu will make friends and get great advice.:D

Sheryl

Why stay in prison when the door is wide open?

manmoor
29-12-06, 09:37
Hi There,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

Granny Primark
29-12-06, 11:13
Hi and welcome,
Glad you dont feel so alone and that the site has been of help to you.
Im sure youl be of help to the members of this site. were all here to help one another. I hope this site helps you as much its helped me.

Take care
LYNN xx

yorkylover
29-12-06, 15:11
Hi there welcome to no panic.you will get lots of support here and helpful advise.;)

Ellen XX

matt1981
29-12-06, 15:23
Ur not alone hun trust me! were all in the same boat I hope u find this site very helpful! Take care and you will get better :D

matt xx

feels_like_home
29-12-06, 23:10
Hi,
I'm glad you know that you are not alone. You will get tons of advice and support here.
Take care,
Michelle

trac67
30-12-06, 12:09
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

sandlin
30-12-06, 13:03
welcome

This is a great place and theres some wonderful people here ready to support you

Linda