PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having this?

Molochop
25-09-14, 19:41
Hello.
Recently I've been experiencing a really painful bladder and like a stretching ache pain in the lower abdomen on the right side which gets worse depending on how full my bladder is, lower back (where the "dip" is in your lower back on your hips and above there),side of the top of the hip ,and also getting sharp pains on the right of my pubic bone. UTI test came out clear and culture test came back negative (although it did have a presence of white blood cells. Not sure what that means if I didn't have an infection present in the first place) I have to go to the toilet more and I've been waking up with a flushed face. And also I don't know what is leaking in my underwear smells like a mixture between bleach and possible stale urine. I have trouble starting streams sometimes, The leakage gets worse when my period starts and gets better after my periods. Just wondering whether anyone has the same sort of symptoms.. Doctor referred me to an ultrasound clinic, but that's a two week wait. Am I the only one?