PDA

View Full Version : Being a pain in the butt moaning about pains in my head...

bingjam
26-09-14, 12:16
So as you can tell from the title, I keep getting random pains in my head, my eyes are weird, like keep going blurry an my head feels weord, the pains are mainly I between my eyes, above my nose and above my eyebrows, so clearly the first thing that pops into my head is a tumor, I keep hearing arnies voice into head saying "it's not a tumor" (you'd have had to have watched him in kindergarten cop to get that, it's not just me being weird)

But I also have pressure in my ears and my back wisdom teeth are giving me some bother too and I seem to bite down more only teeth without me realising, all that into consideration maybe it's not a tumor but then I have a little voice in my had saying it is,

And before anyone says it could be my eyes, It could have something to do with th as I had them tested 5ish years ago an have one eye weaker than the other and needed glasses which I didn't get as I didn't really suit them haha, but I can't go bac to the opticians as I'm freaked out when they checks eyes that they will fin a tumor.....

Sigh

steph25
26-09-14, 12:21
I've had headaches for the past five months and my eyes have been messing around like yours as well. I had been to the opticians and they say my eyes are fine. I have also been to the doctors and they say my headaches are down to anxiety.

Have you been to your doctor? If I were you I would do and I know you went to the Opticians five years ago, you should really go for a check up. I'm sure it's nothing serious.

bingjam
26-09-14, 12:44
I haven't been to the doctors no, I hate doctors so never go really, I'm one of these that worries but are to afraid to go the doctors and things, I no I need glasses cause like I said I needed them when I last went, and everyone in my family wears them

nomorepanic
26-09-14, 12:50
If you don't go and get the glasses that you need then you are going to get headaches from that alone.

Teeth clenching will also cause it so will sinus problems.

All of these can be resolved but you have to go and get it looked at.