PDA

View Full Version : I feel really nervous and anxious

I'mdave27
28-09-14, 11:17
I have been on holiday for 2 weeks and I am due to go back tomorrow. Already my anxiety is sky high which is making me feel nervous and on edge which is no good for anyone as it just makes it feel worse than it actually is still it is what it is , I can't help it. It doesn't help knowing that this time last week I was sat on the beach with my fiancé in Ibiza , beautiful place , knowing that tomorrow it's back to the rat race. Since being back from holiday I feel like I'm on edge it's like the centre of my chest is a volcano just waiting to erupt , I can't keep still and I honestly believe my 150 mg of sertraline has stopped working. I'm going to the doctors on friday but how can I get through till then as I feel like I'm back at square one again

Rennie1989
28-09-14, 11:41
A lot of people are anxious going back to work after a long time off, especially people who don't suffer from an anxiety disorder. Don't see it as a set back, just accept the anxiety is there, enjoy the last day off, and go to work with a positive attitude. People are going to want to ask about your time off.