PDA

View Full Version : Upper spine pains. Fed up of all of this.

Sar89
30-09-14, 00:36
I am in a crappy, depressive state atm. Probably due to my lack of sertraline. Ran out day I went on holiday an like a silly bugger forgot to pick them up and just haven't took them since,think I'm also down because of my very real stomach issues feel so yack. This spine pain is getting to me I'm not going to lie though. It's like between my shoulders on my spine area.. I keep getting these random, short, sharp, searing pains ! They aren't brought on by exercise or any stretching or anything they just keep happening through the day.. I could be walking, turning my head, washing dishes, reading book.or even just laying quietly not moving ! So it can't be a pinched nerve can it ? Or exercise would bring it on? ... I registered with a doc today but will have to wait a few days for an appointment. But I'm fighting my minds evil whisperings that it's the prelude to a heart attack or a pulmonary embolism lol... Why do out minds play these numbers on us ... Bad enough it creates stuff in our heads but when u actually have genuine symptoms of something wrong then the anxiety just kills you off and plans your funeral .. So miserable atm

worried Laura
01-10-14, 10:01
Yes it can still be a pinched nerve. If the nerve is irrated it can cause pain any time. :)