PDA

View Full Version : step 1

crazzylegs
30-09-14, 20:08
hi everyone I looked over this site a month or so and put a small post on the introducing forum bin up and down since, been meaning to repost but being a bit techno phobic I find it all a bit overwhelming....I don't get to talk to many people or friends bout the way I feel I cant blame them I suffer from depression to anxiety panic attacks low self esteem and a touch of ocpd..I feel they think I make most of it up I hate myself for being weak. for crying for my antisocial behaviour and many other facets to my broken personality I feel I have a lifetime of despair but I must have been happy in some parts.....I haven't a clue where this post will go when I press submit or if I can find it when I look in again. I was goin to say sorry..thats another thing I seem to say to often...trying to appease people..sorry im rambling again. and boy have I got a lot to ramble about..stay safe people :unsure:

Baggs
01-10-14, 08:53
Welcome to NMP, try not to beat yourself up too much. I wish you all the best.

venusbluejeans
01-10-14, 09:44
Hiya and welcome to NMP:welcome:

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: