PDA

View Full Version : HA and becoming aware of your symptoms!

xBettyBoopx
01-10-14, 01:08
HA started for me when I was a kid and it's been a long longgggggggg time:mad::mad::weep:

It's becoming aware of some bodily function that isn't usually there and completely panicking within half a second of what that 'thing' might be a sign of! A little while ago I was minding my own business feeling ok playing a game or something when I felt tingles in my finger and that was it! Panic even before I've even thought of what it might or could be! I think that all people have these little malfunctions in their bodies but some don't even realize they have it or at least don't panic about it being a sinister illness!

Personally, I don't think I will be completely over it because it's part of me, as much as I don't want it to be! Some days are better than others, some weeks are better than others and I have to be thankful and glad for the better times.

I have spent a few days being really really low and now am back up with anxiety again. If it ain't one thing it's another:wacko: I have tried my hardest in these many decades without much help from professionals, friends and family. I think I have done very well considering I've been on my own, almost all posts I have relate to like 'been there done that'. I hate telling people on here how long I have had this disorder because I don't want people to believe that they will have it as long as I have. There's a lot more help now than in the 70's (that's the 1970's lol:roflmao:).

I suppose the point in my post is sometimes we have to put up with something horrible in our lives but many times we don't, and it's knowing the difference.

I'm in my 58th year and I've been to hell and back in my lifetime, but I'm still standing, haven't given up yet :yesyes: You never know what tomorrow will bring:yesyes:

Els
xxx