PDA

View Full Version : Full on panic

steph25
01-10-14, 15:56
Hello,

I've been getting headaches for months now. They are everyday and come and go. I also have muscle twitches in different parts of my body and the last few weeks I've been having problems talking, forgetting what I was saying midway through a sentence.

I've just got back off holiday and the headaches all but went. I didn't wake up with them (I do back at home) and at some parts of the day I did notice a little pain but only for a second. The twitching also died down an awful lot and I felt fine.

I've been back home for a week now and I'm panicking because the heachaches are back and so is the twitching. I am so sure it's a brain tumour and I don't know what to do.

I feel soo sick with anxiety about it being a brain tumour. I'm going to try and see the doctor on Friday but I don't know if I can wait until then, I dont know what to do.

nomorepanic
01-10-14, 16:10
It is not very likely to be a brain tumour if the headaches come and go.

Do you need your eyes testing?

Do you keep hydrated?

steph25
01-10-14, 16:23
I've had my eyes tested and they are fine. I try and keep hydrated but I suppose I could do better. I did look after myself a lot more whilst on holiday, like eating three meals a day and drinking more.

nomorepanic
01-10-14, 17:16
Ahhh well there you go. Try going back to the healthier living and things should improve