PDA

View Full Version : OCD

mark
19-08-04, 22:08
I dont know if Im in the right place as I suffer from OCD

seh1980
19-08-04, 22:46
hello Mark,

Yes, you are in the right place - OCD is very much related to panic and anxiety. Welcome!!

Sarah (seh1980):D

nomorepanic
20-08-04, 16:42
Hiya Mark

Welcome to the site.

You are in the right place - can we offer you any advice atall or are you just browsing the other posts?

Nicola

Rennie1989
20-08-04, 21:02
Hiya mark

welcome to thw site

OCD is on the forum, near phobia's, panic and anxiety. Have a look as there are a few people on this forum who suffer from OCD

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

mark
21-08-04, 20:09
Ok thanks its just a really lonely condition and Im looking for friendship and understanding from people who know what Im going through reallyand not classed as a freak

Caz Fab Pants
21-08-04, 22:20
Hi Mark,

Welcome to the site. Hope you find some useful info on here and find your way around ok. I'm sure before long you will realise this is the last place anyone is going to think of you as a freak.

Good luck
Caroline :)
x

sal
22-08-04, 01:16
Hi Mark

You are definately in the right place to get all the help and support you need.

Have a look at all the posts on ocd and i am sure you will feel that you are not alone.

And you will never be a freak.

Welcome aboard.

Take care.

Love Sal xxxxx

tara
22-08-04, 10:14
Hi mark, you certainly are not a freak. This site is wonderful and has been a great place for support and advice, everyone here is wonderful, welcome, Tara xx