PDA

View Full Version : Now worried about kidneys :(

joni0407
02-10-14, 02:37
I was doing so much better in the last couple months and then of course it hits again! I got my first kidney stone when I was around 15 and have had a couple since then. I got hit with another one about 3 weeks ago. Ended up in the er for the pain but was fine a couple days later. Then last week I got hit with by far the worst one ever! Ended up back in the er three more times with the last visit resulting in emergency surgery where they put in a stent for a few days. A week later I'm finally starting to feel better! My urologist wants me to do a lot of testing in the next few months which has triggered my ha big time! I am now convinced I produce these stones only because there is something wrong with my kidneys or a dangerous imbalance somewhere in my body. Anyone else get these just because you're one of the unlucky ones or can there actually be something majorly wrong with me? I don't have my result appointment until December 30th since my tests are so spread out so here I go worrying until almost January!