PDA

View Full Version : does other out the blue feel omg i am ill

trish1955
03-10-14, 17:19
Well words to that effect I was stripping my bedroom wall and all of a sudden felt drained I will admitted I do every job full of anxiety and tension like I am on guard with my Body incase I think I need to sit down it was like I think I am Ill then mind goes into over drive feeling every twinge I have got a bad back constantly its at the bottom I get up with it every day my doc says its because ibam so tense my shoulder are up against ears all time my jaw aches as teeth gritted all time so my face aches any way my main thing is his do you no if its anxiety or your poorly xxxx

---------- Post added at 17:19 ---------- Previous post was at 15:16 ----------

But what I mean is sometimes you feel Ill with all these feeling I end up never knowing if its just anxiety it I am really not well and once you suffer anxiety and known to your doctor who by the way never come to see me as I am agraphobic she does it all over phone she will say it my anxiety XXX

LunaLiuna
03-10-14, 18:30
There is no one true way to know when it's Anxiety. It's a super tricky thing. But if you've been checked over I'd say you will be fine. Especially as you've been suffering for so long! Another thing is, your mentioning probably the most typical anxiety symptoms there are, I'd be surprised if people said they didn't get muscle tension. It's that common!

Check the symptoms page. It explains things there.

Sunflower2
03-10-14, 19:24
Try this, tense up muscles on purpose until you can't hold them any more and then let it go. Does it feel similar in a weakness kind of way? Or after carrying something heavy, your arms feel really weak, and sometimes even your skin feels tender as well as your muscles. When I've even played piano for too long I get aching muscles all down my arm and hands and get cramp and the joints hurt as well, but it's all just because I've been tensing and using them.

trish1955
04-10-14, 11:58
Thanks guys xxxnot seen u around much Luna