PDA

View Full Version : Need some of your thoughts here...

pepperutchie
03-10-14, 17:15
Hi im having a hard time since one month ago, since i was diagnosed of disc problem i am also sufferring from pain in my right abdominal area which extends up to my side and back of thesame are and somewhat feel heavy at times. Doctors said its nothing to worry for i had 2 ct scans and ultrasounds last year exactly one year ago and was all clear. A part from having gastritiis but lately ive been having this discomfort in my right side and upper abdomen, and feeling like the food is undigested at all. Still they just give me omeprazole. And right now i am really thinking of gallstones.What i want to know is what is the validity of thesese test for they said its relateed to my spine problem. Thankyou and any opinions will be highly appreciated

---------- Post added at 16:15 ---------- Previous post was at 15:27 ----------

Anyone?

cpe1978
03-10-14, 17:46
I think the best people to ask about the validity of tests is the doctor. It seems like you have already done that and they are not worried so - happy days!

It is a trait of almost everyone with HA not to trust Drs opinions. What could anyone on here possibly say that would be more valid than someone who has been to medical school? Doctors making mistakes is overwhelmingly rare, and frankly it isn't in their interest to try and pull the wool over your eyes given the litigation culture we live in.

pepperutchie
05-10-14, 22:07
Thanks cpe