PDA

View Full Version : Getting there slowly .....

lilac kitten
20-08-04, 12:20
Hi all,

I've just had two weeks off with the kids. We didn't go away but we did loads of days out. We did the library, followed by a trip to a cafe, then on to a park (this is all in a neighbouring town), Funhouse (big play warehouse for kids), McDonalds, Pub lunch, DIY stores, Walks around the villiage, had my sons friend around, and even did a little bit of shopping with the kids. All this may seem normal to some people but for me it was a major achievement. My partner was rained off a few days so we did a couple of things as a family which was a change. (My word I know how to have a holiday :)). Most people sun themselves abroad, I stay at home and do normal things and call it an achievement.

I also have an appointment with the ENT clinic (I have some sort of sinus problem where I get mucus caught in my throat and cant get rid of it it sits on my gag and makes me feel sick and horrible until it clears - this doesn't help my panic and anxiety attacks). So another positive I hope.

I have been feeling a lot better of late and hope that this good feeling can last a little longer and hopefully improve a little more.

Ruth
x

Laurie28
20-08-04, 12:38
Ruth,

The good feelings WILL last longer, the more you 'push' yourself (and u found yourself enjoying yourself) the 'better' you will become!!!

It is nice to spend some quality time with the family and i'm sure they appreciate it so much

Well done, think positive and keep up the good work!!!

Take care
Lucky
(PS Definetly a success story post I think!!!!)

sal
20-08-04, 14:06
Hi Ruth

You have done really well and had a good holiday. It doesnt have to be abroad to be a break. You have spent time as a family and you have gone out, so that is great.

I have no doubt this feeling will last and improve daily, you are well on the road to recovery.

Enjoy the rest of your time of and well done.

Take care.

Love Sal xxxxx

sarah
20-08-04, 14:13
Hi Ruth

Definately a major achievement I think!!

Well done to you!

Keep it up and keep practicing and hopefuly you will be posting more like this!!

Great work!!

love Sarah
xx

seh1980
20-08-04, 15:41
hi Ruth!!

WOW - that's GREAT news!! You should be very, very proud of yourself!! Keep up the good work!!

Sarah (seh1980):D

Meg
20-08-04, 16:42
Good for you Ruth .

Many congratulations indeed.

Meg

nomorepanic
20-08-04, 17:21
Hey Ruth

What a nice end to the week - some great encouraging news (I have just read Sarah's post too, so there are 2 success stories).

Keep it up and keep practising.

Well done you - doesn't it feel good eh? [Yeah!]:)

Nicola

jo-jo
20-08-04, 18:25
Hiya Ruth

Thats a whole load of achievements, of which you should be justly proud :D

So glad to hear you're feeling much better - you are well on the way to recovery now. Good luck with your ENT appointment, hopefully once that problem is sorted it'll give you load more confidence too.

Lots of love Jo xxx

Rennie1989
20-08-04, 21:43
hi ruth

well done for achieving your goal. Its hard to do something which your scared of doing, so a gig hug for you, *hug*.

hope te appoitment at the ENT clinic will help you, best of luck

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears