PDA

View Full Version : Hemorrhoids / Piles

Nathan92
04-10-14, 16:05
I have IBS and I keep fluctuating obviously from normal to abnormal BM's.

The past few months (months before diagnosis / after (baring in mind this is 2 month ago when I was diagnosed with IBS)

due to the frequency of my evacuations.. I've been wiping and having (SOMETIMES) fresh red blood (indicates a slight tear or piles) its only a smidgen of blood like not even half a tea spoon... but yeah, and depending on what I eat it must irritate my anus a little bit more because it stings (wether its the piles being irritated or something else)

but theres no blood in the stool, just when I wipe.. and sometimes when I wipe.. it seems as if I'm clean and then I'll wipe one more time and theres a little mix of feces / blood... which is worrying...

my anus itches... to a point where it feels like theres something either leaking (which there isn't, or theres like a worm wrigling aboput)

anyone know if this sounds like piles?

I'm debating on seeing the doctor next week, (if Im careful when I go to the toilet it clears up (or feels like it does) and then I'll have a harsh evacuation and it will start up the next day) or if im particularly sweaty :(

worried?

cheers

nomorepanic
04-10-14, 16:29
Yes it sounds like piles

Nathan92
04-10-14, 16:58
Cheers Nicola,

I'm done in :(

with my IBS I need to keep going to the Loo, but I'm holding it off, because I hate the fact that it burns :\

I've heard AnalCare is one of the best creams.. I might go to the local chemist :\

also anything I should be worried about?

Anxiety is coming that I can get sepsis from the bacteria etc etc :\

nomorepanic
04-10-14, 17:31
You could try anusol but if things don't clear up then you need to see the doctor and they can prescribe some steroid suppositories (I have had these before). I am pretty sure you can't buy them over-the-counter though.

If it burns it could also be a fissure (small tear) which will be sore!