PDA

View Full Version : feel so alone

lisad1977
05-10-14, 17:37
hi feeling so alone. feel let down by doctors and husband not understanding how I feel all the symptoms I getting and how I feeling. feel lost alone a failure husband says nasty thngs to me just don't no what to do anymore just feel like ending it all.

MrAndy
05-10-14, 17:41
Never give up hope Lisa ,I'm going through a relapse but going to stay positive and carry on.Do you have any close friends you can turn to for support ?

lisad1977
05-10-14, 18:17
no andy not got many friends at all.

MrAndy
05-10-14, 18:36
Try and stay positive ,I've got a non understanding wife and I know how hard it makes things

trish1955
05-10-14, 19:51
I feel same I end up feeling guilty as my hubby makes me feel rubbish about the way I am hi Andy I due aided to cut my 50 down to 25 as I could not cope with how bad I felt and was struggling with no mental health team support doctor rubbish to XXX

lily1
05-10-14, 20:08
Hi, I feel the same, my husband doesn't want to know anymore about my worries, my only support is here and my family.

Stay strong I know what you are going throughx

lisad1977
06-10-14, 11:38
hi all im in really bad pain today. chest back stomach numbness round body headache feel sick and dizzy. im just so scared that im dying right now my husband is of work due to bad back im scared to tell him how I feel cuz I know the answer already. :-(

PanicOver!!
06-10-14, 12:00
i know how you feel, its hard for those that have never felt this way which just makes you feel even more alone
we have all been through this
You are definitely not alone we are all here and understand

blueangel
06-10-14, 12:37
Ok, I can see this from both sides, as I have long-term anxiety and depression, but I have also lived with people suffering badly from it.

The truth is, when we are anxious and/or depressed, this is difficult for a significant other to live with, particularly if they have never experienced it themselves. From the outside, they watch a person who is locked in their own world and it often makes them feel helpless.

Over the years, I have learnt to cover up a lot of my anxiety - which is some ways can help with it, as if you're trying not to appear anxious, you end up actually feeling a bit less anxious.