PDA

View Full Version : worst week

pringles
05-10-14, 19:27
So I have been getting acid reflux recently and have taken various pills to overcome it. Went to the doctor on monday after having a pretty crap weekend.. As the computers were down she didn't know who I was from adam and kept moaning she didn't know who anyone was.
She didn't really ask for my symptoms and then when she asked to check my stomach she was like so has anyone in the family got history of stomach dance, then asked what my bowels were like i.e. do i have the bowel cancer symptoms. Then after feeling my stomach didn't even tell me what she found..
Then I told her what had happened this summer i.e. had a miscarriage in june. No response to that i.e. I'm sorry or anything of that nature. Kept moaning that she had no idea of who anyone was in the surgery.
Then told me what to take and to get bloods done and try and RELAX!!!! you've just mentioned two types of bloody cancer and not even gone through my symptoms! My stomach was find and two other doctors have said the same thing.
So all week have been fretting about stomach cancer and bowel cancer and should get my results tomorrow or tuesday.. Do you think when I go to the doctor tuesday I should complain or do you think I'm being over sensitive >? i know the doctors have to ask these things but she seemed very young and very hard!!!