PDA

View Full Version : Twitching ms/tumor fear

karlwirral
05-10-14, 19:31
Ok so in the last 3 weeks or so my tremors are getting slightly worse they are now noticible in my hands and jaw (my teeth chatter together like im shivering) this is constant it never goes.

My fingers spasm and move on there own as do my legs and arms mainly when resting like lying in bed etc or sitting at my desk in work.

My cheeks and eye lids do it it.

My question is do you think because i am constantly on edge worrying about it they wont go? My body is literally tense 24/7 state if stress due to this. I cant think about anything else no matter how much i try.

There is no one i can talk to my collegues think im a hypacondriact and my partner dosent understand she just tells me to calm down.

So frustrating having to live like this each day.

Serenity1990
05-10-14, 20:34
Symptoms in legs, arms, cheeks and eyes all at the same time will not be MS. It can't cause diffuse symptoms.

I know much less about brain tumours but I believe their symptoms are usually localised, and would be very apparent to doctors. And they're so bloody rare you've got more chance of a lightening strike and winning the lottery on the same afternoon.

Yes these are all anxiety symptoms, and yes I suspect if you accepted it was anxiety they'd be exponentially improved within twenty four hours.

With respect to the twitching, given you have anxiety this is almost certainly BFS. MS and brain tumours do not cause this.

pepsi
05-10-14, 21:44
Id really like to talk to you about this as i have first hand experience please pm me if you like & we will chat

Dolphin8808
06-10-14, 15:53
I get full body twitches as well. Yup our minds overload our nervous systems and BAM here we are! Especially those of us who are so highly strung.

karlwirral
11-10-14, 18:32
i am having a very bad today i cant think of anything else except brain tumor and i am not in a good way :(

Hate the way i feel like this!

pepsi
11-10-14, 20:54
Karlwirral...im sat here twitching hands and feet ....im not stressed far from it but still it goes on and on ...what makes you think brain tumour ?

Serenity1990
11-10-14, 21:02
Twitching isn't a symptom of brain tumours. It just isn't.

karlwirral
11-10-14, 22:17
Karlwirral...im sat here twitching hands and feet ....im not stressed far from it but still it goes on and on ...what makes you think brain tumour ?

Visual disturbances constantly
ringing in my eyes
The twitches and muscle spasms
Dull headaches and neck ache
and constant teeth chattering.

My dad had one and im convinced i have one too i just cant shake this bad feeling off. The symptoms never go no matter how relaxed and stress free i feel.

KLP
11-10-14, 23:05
I have constant visual disturbances constantly it's been nearly a year, I've had MRI of brain and all clear. X

Fishmanpa
12-10-14, 00:03
I have constant visual disturbances constantly it's been nearly a year, I've had MRI of brain and all clear. X

KLP! How are ya girl? I mean besides the visual disturbances ;) Doing Ok I hope!

Positive thoughts

KLP
12-10-14, 08:53
Hi ya fishmanpa,

Bit mmmm. Hence my return. It'll be a year next week.

Good to see you on here supporting everyone as always, nice to know your here. :)

Started meds this week on a very low dose to start with symptoms are just not going, even though my heads in a better place and getting on with life. No doubt I shall be frequenting the forum a wee bit!

How's tricks with you?

KLP x