PDA

View Full Version : Fed up

penguinbop
06-10-14, 20:28
I don't feel very anxious in my life at the moment but have had dizzyness for almost a year now, I tried to ignore it but it gets worse and I have lots of other symptoms. As I write this my hand is shaking, but my life is relitavely unstressful at the moment and I can't understand it. I desperately want the doctor to do some tests, especially a neurological one as the symptoms are getting worse, but without testing for anything he just says 'stress'. Its driving me crazy and I'm so fed up. I have no idea what to do anymore because I just can't live with all the symptoms and I don't believe they are caused by anxiety.

MyNameIsTerry
07-10-14, 07:25
GP's can be like this, once you are diagnosed with anxiety if you have symptoms that are on that list they tend to just reach for this excuse and ignore everything else. Mine is the same, I no longer bother going to see him and work on it via places like this.

Can you ask for a second opinion? If you were always feeling anxious with this, it would likely just be anxiety but if you are not and this is still there then it could point to something else.

GP's don't consider nutritional needs either. Do you think it could be something you are deficient in?