PDA

View Full Version : if I could run away from myself I would

stars22
06-10-14, 23:04
Anxiety panic attacks have taken over me and im going to have to start accepting there just a part of me not a part of who I am but something that's staying I'm in a panic now I have a pulse in my stomach and I can see it when I lay down when I stand up whenever I also feel flutters in my stomach like palpatations iv been getting weird noises in my ears throat palpatations and a blue light flash in my vision I'm so scared and feel so alone my doctors literally just roll there eyes back im suprised they haven't got a warning flash on screen or something they literally just through it over there shoulder and say next I cant trust them because they got so many things wrong before I'm starting to think I'm going crazy does anybody else get these palps / pulse in stomach??

wnsos
07-10-14, 09:04
I do. It's what set my HA off in the first place. It always annoys me that I googled before I went to the dr cause that sort of... Kicked everything off. The pulse in your stomach is just your pulse, I had a dr explain this to me at my first appointment and it eased me for a day or so. You notice it now cause you've noticed it once. Mine is always going, sometimes I just watch it. Sometimes watching it spikes my anxiety, other times I'm just pleased my heart is beating. The flutter is part of digestion too. Once you're aware of your stomach you notice all kinds of sensations. Try not to worry about it. :hugs: I'd hate to see someone go down the path I went down. Or if you're worried, see a dr and don't google. They should clear your mind. xx

stars22
08-10-14, 20:47
Dr google is the culprit ! It's what I did and how I regret it I find loads of people saying they can see/feel it when laying down but I can see it and feel it when stood up or doing anything really also the palpatations in my stomach and twitching / palps in my legs are making me more anxious I've just come out of a 5 hoir panic attack iv never had one last so long although it did calm a hour in it was still there iv had burning belly ache all day too so its not helping and its where the pulse is it is probably anxiety causing though I just dont know what to think anymore last week it was a brain tumour ! I feel like I am actually losing myself now just a matter of time before I push everyone away I suppose .

thankyou so much you've made me feel alot more at ease xx

firecracker777
08-10-14, 21:11
I also can feel the pulse in my stomach. I didn't realize you can feel a pulse there until I felt it awhile ago. Not one of the common places you would think.