PDA

View Full Version : Eyes Anxiety?

becksfan86
07-10-14, 10:35
Hi, my eyes are playing tricks on me, i think? My anxiety has been bad since yesterday, it feels as if theres like black dots or quick black lines from corner of my eyes? Does anyone else get this? How on earth does it stop? I think maybe my adrealine is going on overdrive mode too :( Why can't i just be happy and not worry, i would love to hear i am not alone

help me 21
08-10-14, 18:42
I can relate I'm so sorry to here my eyes am always playing up I'm sick of it I have misty blurred vision fuzzy little dots in vision like static ?? And also black floaters and achy eyes I have dry eyes to which is horrible to deal with eye lids are sticky aswell have been for months and months but that only gappens if I open my eyes slowly due for a eye test 2moro bloody scared

becksfan86
12-10-14, 10:52
how did you get on? x

help me 21
20-10-14, 16:48
Don't need glasses and they said eyes fine mild dry eye but demanding another eye test

Marietta08
09-11-14, 00:34
I've had lots of anxiety about my eyes and different symptoms- blurred vision, eye flashes, misty vision etc. I went to the opticians at the beginning of the year after having had misty vision from the summer before. My eyes were alright (I'm mildly long sighted but didn't need to change the prescription) and the optician told me that maybe dry eyes were causing the mistiness. I had some eye drops but stopped using them because I started getting eye flashes and I worried the drops were causing it. (I have used eye drops again more recently and didn't get any flashes this time). I went to the eye hospital and the doctor said my eyes were fine and flashes are common but they don't always know what causes them. They went away after changing the bulb in the room where I was getting them the most.

Since then I've still been getting misty vision and was worrying about colours looking "off". That's got a bit better now but I'm getting blurred vision again. I'm having an eye test at the end of the week just to get my eyes checked out again.

That's good that your eyes are fine and you don't need glasses, help me 21. Hope you're both doing ok. :)

help me 21
09-11-14, 01:28
How did you get on at the eye doctor?? Mine ach and ichy

Marietta08
09-11-14, 15:29
I'm going on Friday, I'll let you know how I get on. :) Sorry to hear your eyes are uncomfortable. Maybe you could try some eye drops?

Marietta08
17-11-14, 21:13
The optician said my eyes were alright and my prescription hadn't changed. He said it's normal for your eyes to be a bit more unfocused when you're tired. I think the anxiety does make everything seem exaggerated. I'm still worrying but hopefully I will calm down soon.

Hope you two are doing ok. :)

help me 21
18-11-14, 01:45
Its scares the crap out of me still anxious :weep:

Marietta08
20-11-14, 22:05
I'm sorry to hear that. But I know what you mean. :( Even though you've had an eye test it can be really hard to believe that everything is ok. Sometimes when I've been really focused on something I've kept noticing it but then when I've calmed down a bit it goes away or I notice it less.