PDA

View Full Version : Hypnosis Downloads

Henrik
07-10-14, 14:14
Since I've already written one post today, thought I'd do another, and from what I can see there hasn't been a mention of this site before. Anyway, it's just a quick shout out for a site called hypnosisdownloads.com who offer a variety of very well made audio hypnosis sessions, that I have found very helpful.
You might be put off by the slightly annoying mass-scale of it with titles like: 'become a better business negotiater' or 'get a millionaire's mindset' which are - admittedly - ludicrously sounding, but there are also an array of titles catering to most if not all of the conditions seen and suffered in this forum.
I don't know if everyone is helped by hypnosis, but it works on me in that I drift out of time without falling a sleep and come to whenever it ends feeling more composed and less tense.
At the very least, setting aside 20-30 min. on really trying to relax your body and nervous system should do anyone some good and I think, even if people don't immediately react like i do, giving it a few shots could well change that and be very beneficial in the long run. And of course it also helps you in the way, that you feel an active part of your own recovery or betterment.

I'll just round off by saying, that I am in no way connected to this site and/or the people behind it other than in the role of a satisfied customer.

Oh, and sorry for the missing links, but I haven't enough posts in my cachet to allow active hyperlinking :-)

nomorepanic
07-10-14, 14:47
Hi

There are lots of mentions of that site on here - I just searched and found them :yesyes:

Henrik
07-10-14, 14:50
ha! dang it, gotta get better at using the search function.

nomorepanic
07-10-14, 15:06
I just searched for hypnosisdownloads.com and found them

ScaredLizard
08-10-14, 00:40
It seems like a great site, but I don't have the money to drop for these