PDA

View Full Version : Severe migraine or something worse?

Avasmummy_x
07-10-14, 17:09
I've just suddenly come on with the worst pain in my head all over the back and sides of my head. I literally want to cry never had a headache like it before and come on so intense so quickly!

Is this a migraine or something worse? I'm under the neurologist atm to find out what's been causing my headaches and lightheadnessness but this is nothing like the headaches I've been experiencing its just come out of nowhere and my neck feels all stiff. Ha is racing right now as I know a sudden thunderclap headache be signs of something deadly. I'm more scared because its so sudden and so painful unlike any headache I've had before.

---------- Post added at 17:09 ---------- Previous post was at 16:56 ----------

I'm getting in bed I frel like the two sides of my head are caving in

SADnomore
07-10-14, 18:17
Are you on any meds? A side effect of one of my meds was awful migraines, incredibly painful. Odd, because they didn't set in until I had been on them awhile! Went in to emergency and they treated it and it lifted, thankfully. I shook a bit due to the temporary effects of those drugs, but they worked! I suggest you do the same. You don't have to suffer and worry while they work out the cause!