PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Scotlandkiwi
07-10-14, 22:09
Hey everyone. My name is kirsty and I suffer from severe anxiety. It's a daily chest pain daily. Driving me insane 😢

venusbluejeans
07-10-14, 22:25
Hiya and welcome to NMP:welcome:

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Mark13
08-10-14, 18:35
Hi Kirsty. Welcome aboard. You've certainly found a good place to be.

I'm sure you'll find lots of support here, as I have.

Scotlandkiwi
08-10-14, 21:13
Thank you guys. I have suffered from anxiety for 7+ years now, but over the past 2 years, it's been getting out of control. I can't tell you the number of times I've went to A&E because of chest pain, convinced that it's a heart attack.
I don't want to be that person who wastes someone's time due to my anxiety flaring up. It's a daily struggle to control.
I know that most of my physical symptoms are due to my anxiety. What scares me is if a pain that I normally get feels slightly different (more/less painful, in a different place from normal)

I'm so much more isolated, and not the same person I was a few years ago. I want to be the old me again. Care free, happy and full of life. I fear that I have lost her :(

Can anyone tell me of any of their experiences/symptoms that worry them?

Has anyone recovered or in the process of recovering, and if so, what techniques did you find useful?

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post. It's good to know that I am not alone here :)