PDA

View Full Version : So tired....

micaela_os
08-10-14, 04:06
This is my first post on here... and basically Im just sooo tired of feeling this way. Last Wednesday I noticed I had a termor in my hand... and freaked out. Now its almost a week later and I am still freaking out. I just don't want to feel this way anymore... I just want to be happy again. :weep:

puzzledlass
08-10-14, 07:33
Hi fellow Kiwi with the same name as me! I'm sorry you're feeling like this. It is very tiring

micaela_os
08-10-14, 09:29
Oh my gosh!!! that is actually sooooo random, but very cool!!! :D It is very tiring, I just wish I could switch it off. ..

puzzledlass
08-10-14, 09:37
Hehe I'm Michaela. What part of country you in? If you don't mind me asking.

micaela_os
08-10-14, 11:29
That is sooo crazy! I'm in the Wellington reigon

puzzledlass
08-10-14, 11:45
Me tooooo!

micaela_os
08-10-14, 21:27
Omg. This is actually a little bit crazy haha. Good to know that I'm not the only one like this around this area. Haha

puzzledlass
08-10-14, 22:35
Nope definitely not! Knowing Wellington we've probably crossed paths too!

micaela_os
09-10-14, 03:10
We probably have! Haha. I actually can't believe thus so crazy!

anthrokid
10-10-14, 23:28
Well that's a very awesome coincidence!

On a side note, whilst people always freak out over hand tremors being a symptoms of neurological problems, hand tremors can also occur due to drugs/medication. HOWEVER, hand tremors can also occur due to stress/anxiety, fatigue, excess caffeine, etc. and most commonly occur in healthy people. If it is worrying you and has been happening for a while, it might be a good idea to check in with a GP to see what they think. This would probably help ease your anxiety a bit :)