PDA

View Full Version : fibromyolger how msny of you have this

trish1955
08-10-14, 10:46
How do you no if you have it or not. My Doc never say I have it but then again I ant seen her in years as she does phone appointments so I have the worst medical care on here I think lol my mental health team are stupid I am agoraphobic and they make me appointments to go eight miles for CBT such as been going on all year not had one session yet XXX any way wat do I need to look for to see fibromyolger symptoms thanks guysxxxxx

wnsos
08-10-14, 11:25
I think you answered yourself there! Don't look for symptoms, if you seek you'll find and that'll just play on your anxiety more. I think it's a general diagnosis.

Biscuitmuncher
08-10-14, 12:08
I have fibromyalgia, and all the horrid symptoms it brings! I have not been right for about 8 years and was diagnosed in June with it. The current thinking is that it is caused by too much electrical activity in the brain and central nervous system ( my main problems are neurological)

I am on Gabapentin which is supposed to calm the electrical activity down and it is helping somewhat, especially with the insomnia. :)