PDA

View Full Version : typical anxiety and ibs mix - liquid evacuations...

Nathan92
08-10-14, 12:50
so I posted yesterday about a rusty nail going through my foot.

I said to you guys it was killing me.. (the anxiety, giving me chest pains and stomach pains)..

well I have IBS, my triggers are stress/anxiety, eggs and another handfull of foods I love.

so with this stress yesterday... I ate a few things.. pot noodle, mouth full of noodles etc.

this morning, woke up great, no pains at all..

and for some reason the past 2 hours have been hell...

stabbing pains in my stomach (took 2 buscopan) and then (sorry TMI) what I can only describe as yellowy browny green mucusy diarrhea...

is it normal? it was that dark I started to panic thinking it looked almost black... but it (again tmi) wiped like a yellowy green...

anyone have any ideas?

I'm just trying to sit back and relax, keep my mind clear but that thought of.. 'oh god, its black' keeps coming back. :\

cheers in advance :)

scaredsick
08-10-14, 20:39
Dude just remember your own words of wisdom and you will get through it.

Think rationally, it's not black as it wasn't when you wiped... It's normal for ibs (crazy colours!)

I've been having a few days the same... Wake up feeling fine and go about the day as normal then wham.... Feel crappy, foggy spaced out and generally crap.

It's hard to understand how that can happen all I keep telling myself and I may be wrong is that if I was seriously ill, I would feel crappy ALL the time not just some of the time (I hope to God I'm right)

Stick with the buscopan to settle you stomach... I came of them for a few days as was having great poos then the diarreah came back so I started taking them again, 2 morning 2 before bed.

Been constipated today and just had explosive wind followed by meatball shaped poop but solid...

I'm sure il be back to the loo later just had a chippy oops

Keep smiling buddy and remember it's just a anxiety and ibs that's all

---------- Post added at 20:39 ---------- Previous post was at 20:33 ----------

I have a question...

Been still getting acid on and off, the question is that when I eat and I mean like eat a lot I don't feel like I've really eaten that much. I mean I can tell I have eaten but I don't get that bloated feeling like I used to...

It's a strange feeling.

Could this be something to do with excess acid production in my stomach?