PDA

View Full Version : Help me I cant take any more

ismael9467
31-12-06, 05:25
I have self harmed tonight I need help
I’m on anti d's
I’ve been referred to group but I need more help and I don’t know where to turn??

keepemlaughing
31-12-06, 07:41
Isamel, I hope that you are okay now. I read your post and felt very anxious. Please don't hurt yourself anymore. Society does that to us enough as it is. I hope that it was nothing too serious. PM anytime you want to talk. I will answer back. Take the advice of doctors and see the self help group. Perhaps the medicine you are on is not the right one for you. I would call your doctor as soon as possible and be truthful as to the extent of your self harm.

Sheryl

Why stay in prison when the door is wide open?

ramon9456
31-12-06, 10:53
Hi, I don't know of your situation, though I would check with your doctor right away, I am new here. I am sorry to hear of your depression. With a little bit of time I think that you can recover quickly. Even though the circumstances may seem extreme for you right now, its helpful to stay on all meds, which can include mood stabilizers, antidepressants, and antipsychotic and the best product today is Theramood (Theanine – L ). Hopefully this will be of some help. A crisis line can also be helpful.

nomorepanic
31-12-06, 13:07
Hi there and welcome aboard.

How are you feeling today?

Have a read of this on the website...

Self Harm (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=selfharm)

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel