PDA

View Full Version : Hello i am new to this and freaking out !

MasterJPK69
31-12-06, 07:41
Hello people i am new to the site. I thought i would try to talk to some people and see what i can do to get help wiht anxiety. I am always worried i am going to die or have a heart attach. I have alot of stress in my life right now. I have been unemployed for 4 months went to school to get a cdl license and now cant drive cause i am having panic attachs and have to be on medication. The Dot dont like that i guess. I have been stuck in this house for 4 months and i feel like i am goiing crazy. I Have 3 young Boys to look after one of which was just born and that makes it even harder. My stress level feels like it is on over load all the time i ahve palipations a couple time a day it is hard to keep tract of them. i have been to the doctors and had a stress test done and a few ekg's and was told they were ok. but i still keep thinking i am going to die when i ahve these palipations some times i wonder if i was missdiagnosed. My friends and family keep telling me to accept it and move on but i dont know how. some time i feel like people thinks i am crazy or a hypocondriac. i dont know what to do or where to find help I ahve no medical insurance and no way to pay for it any one have any sugestions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trac67
31-12-06, 10:39
Hi,

welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Try this link for the first steps to over come anxiety:

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

miss diagnosis
31-12-06, 12:26
welcome to you

dont be so hard on yourself. with 3 boys especially a new born your bound to get stressed out. I have one and he is hard work enough!!!

Take Care
Trish

sandlin
31-12-06, 12:27
Welcome

You'll find lots of friends and advice on here.

Linda

manmoor
31-12-06, 12:54
Hi,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

nomorepanic
31-12-06, 13:01
Hi there

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

kittykat
31-12-06, 13:05
Welcome,

You'll find all the advice and support you need on here.

Take care

shirley xx

Melina
31-12-06, 14:14
Hi there,

I'm new too and know exactly how you are feeling!!! I finally had to leave my job last month because I just could not handle the anxiety levels I was experiencing at work (a tough sales environment) I really thought I was going crazy also, at most points I would be terrified to even enter the office, or walk past people in case they noticed how fear stricken I felt. I'm not as bad as I was at work, but I still experience really bad boughts of panic and do think I must have serious mental and health conditions. Unfortunately I cannot stay away from work much longer for financial reasons. I also have a daughter. Well just wanted to say hello from one new person to another! take care and hope to talk with you soon

yorkylover
31-12-06, 15:29
Hi and welcome to no panic.
HAPPY NEWYEAR

Ellen XX