PDA

View Full Version : inhaled steam from flash cleaner

Nathan92
10-10-14, 15:07
Using the 10 in 1 steam mops, I put maybe 50/50 water and the blue flash cleaner... let it steam up and went into a small ish bathroom to do some cleaning. With the room having no windows, the steam caught my breath.. didn't hurt nor does it hurt, just made it a little harder for me to breathe..

I started to cough so I went out into an open space, opened the window...

I have asthma to start with.. but its just like a tickling cough... not constant, but I'm just worried I've done some damage to my lungs.. as when I take a deep breath I feel it build up in my throat like its itchy inside....

any ideas?

swanick15
10-10-14, 15:10
You diluted the flash cleaner so it probs won't do much

Nathan92
10-10-14, 15:11
thats my thought, but, with it being about an hour ago and still slightly irritated I'm getting abit anxious :\

cheers though :) - if you have any more input then please :) I'm all ears.

swanick15
10-10-14, 15:15
I'd imagine the worst thing might be a bit of pain if it had irritated the lungs but to be honest I think any effects will be minimal because its 50% water and even the concentrated flash cleaner will be mainly water

Nathan92
10-10-14, 15:17
appreciate it. :)

Just puts my mind at ease...

I'll deal with the irritation for a while :)

cheers Aaron

Nathan92
10-10-14, 22:12
chest is a little tight, not sure if I'm coming down with a cold... everyone else seems to have one... :( nose is a little bunged up too, just taking my inhaler to open up my lungs but like I said chest feels a little painful when I take a full breath :s

any ideas anyone?

cheers

swanick15
11-10-14, 02:15
If it still hurts in the morning I'd just call the GP