PDA

View Full Version : Mild headaches

violet33
11-10-14, 12:35
I had been posting here for a while about mild headaches that I was getting fro
7/2011 til about 1/2014. Then it seemed to be slowing down. Now recently it's been acting up again but MILD. It was different parts of head. I notice that sometimes something cool, even weather or shower OR sometimes warmth makes it calm down. My Drs are of NO HELP. They just say tension which is probably true, but has anyone heard of this cool/warm relief thing. Please respond bec I have no one to consult & my anxiety just runs wild with catastrophic thoughts. Thank You! P.S. Most of time no painkiller is needed.

violet33
11-10-14, 20:57
I really need a reply. Thank You!

Fishmanpa
11-10-14, 21:07
It's a mild headache. Probably the most common ailment in the world. Take two aspirin and post again in the morning ;)

Positive thoughts

violet33
12-10-14, 12:19
Yes fishmanpa it is a mild hesdache, but I had mild headaches from 7/2011 til 1/2014 then it slowed down. This has been mild yes, but kind of chronic & odd. Actually I'm not even asking what it is anymore bec I don't think I'm going to be able to figure it out. But I'm wondering if warmth or coolness can trigger or effect it. Thank You!

CleverLittleViper
12-10-14, 16:10
This sounds like a classic tension headache to me.

When I have mine, (seemingly chronic) a warm shower eases them off, or even walking in the rain can make them go away. It's weird, but the difference in temperatures seems to relax them.

It can be caused by anxiety, but also bad posture, stiffness in the neck muscles etc.

venusbluejeans
12-10-14, 16:45
Look back at all of your other threads on the subject, I seem to remember you got useful advice on the threads.

RaverNeko
14-10-14, 21:25
I have moments where I get headaches for several days/weeks. They eventually go away. Most headaches are caused from extremely tense muscles in the neck and shoulders, that goes up to your head. Believe it or not, tension headaches CAN be one-sided! I'm sure you're fine, :)