PDA

View Full Version : stomach pulse & panic attack

stars22
11-10-14, 17:41
hey guys

I have already wrote a post about this but my panic attacks are going out of control im on my 3rd mini one today , my stomach has been pulsating for years iv lost weight last year and now 9stone is it possible I can see and feel without touching my stomach pulse ? without it been a arotic anyrsm ? I do have belly and back ache that keeps coming and going but I think its a flare up of my ibs I do keep getting leg ache too but I don't know if the anxiety is causing it I haven't been to doctors yet as there fully booked im going out for a friends birthday tonight on the town im just hoping I can calm myself down I had a ecg a couple of months ago and paramedics said its fine and the doctor told me my hearts healthier than his and to stop been a worrier would a problem with the aortic have shown up on this ?
I do feel as though im dehydrated too no matter how much I drink my lips are dry and I feel I need more

there seems to be no end to this panic

iv gone from

brain tumour
cervical cancer
lymphoma
heart attack
stroke
and back and forth from them to now this and im sure I had the pulsing in my stomach about 4 years ago and I had it through my pregnancy but Im not pregnant and it did not happen this much 4 years ago.

see how crazy I am haha I jump from one thing to another..:roflmao:

psychadelic-brie
11-10-14, 21:57
I don't think you're crazy. You know you think this way and have panic attacks and that confirms you aren't crazy. It sounds like your stomach pulsating it from the anxiety or any medication you might be taking. I get heat palpitations from my medication and when I am very anxious/panicky and I also get it in my limbs sometimes, so it makes sense to me that it can happen in your stomach.

You must try and trust the doctor. He would not have said your heart was so healthy if he wasn't absolutely sure. I know it's easier said than done but try to tell yourself that you are healthy. Literally say 'I am healthy' to yourself. I struggle doing these things but if you force yourself, it does eventually sink in to some extent. I hope you feel better.

stars22
15-10-14, 16:31
Thank you I trusted my doctor he said its perfectly normal because I'm very thin and it means I'm healthy he has booked me for a scan for the pains in my belly because he said it could be IBS or it could be my kidney so he's give 2 a day trimethoprim to take as well just in case its a water infection so I have been worring and working myself up for the past two weeks although something may be wrong with my kidney I will have to wait and see and not get worked up about it x

ohwell123
15-10-14, 21:27
hi just to confirm to you my stomach does the same thing like my hearts in my stomach when you watch it lol,,, I sat there the other night and I could feel my pulse in my fingers so then I started the old WHY CAN I FEEL MY PULSE IN MY FINGERS ???? lmao great isn't it

stars22
17-11-14, 22:25
Just a update if anybody stumbles across this its normal dont worry go to doctors for reassurance because it always helps even if its for 5 minutes you still get that piece of mind thankyou for your replies and also im onto a new set of symtoms now ! Haha