PDA

View Full Version : Suffering & Just need support

dac0273
11-10-14, 18:49
Hi
I would go to chat room but can't get it on my phone , just need someone to talk to , I'm really suffering today. I can't stop worrying about heart attack. I keep getting achey squeezing feeling in left top of shoulder and neck and arm . I've been getting this feeling for months now along with ectopic heart beats. Everything I read days heart problem or sudden heart attack I'm terrified . I've had the usual suspects ecg's blood tests all excellent my blood pressure which I have taken for 5th time today already was 120/79 could be more perfect test I'm still worrying. I'm on waiting list for cbt couldn't come quick enough but I've got to wait another 4 weeks already been 5 weeks .
My family thinks I'm mad and I don't have anyone else to talk to right now.

izzybizzy
25-02-15, 22:49
Hey, I've been going through posts and I saw no-one ever replied to yours, so just a message to say I hope you are doing ok!

Dazza123
25-02-15, 23:20
A therapist once said to me, walk up and down stairs a few times, and if you can manage that its unlikely to be anything serious. Also, Im pretty sure it starts in the middle of the chest really, so think positive, keep calm, and Im sure you will be fine :)