PDA

View Full Version : crying all the time

penguinbop
11-10-14, 22:07
does anyone else cry all the time, I don't know if its the anxiety but for some reason I just feel like crying a lot of the time, sometimes I'll just burst into tears for no reason. is that normal for anxiety?

James244
11-10-14, 22:33
I'm having a MASSIVE problem with that myself. I'll start the day perfectly normal and then when I've been awake for a certain number of hours, irrational and powerful terror just starts flooding through me and I can't even get out of bed and am just crying constantly. It stays that way for the rest of the day until I go to sleep, then I'm fine again next morning and lather rinse repeat.

I hope you manage to find out what's causing it. If you're not already on medicine then I recommend trying to see if you can find some emotion managing stuff that helps you, I'm still trying to figure out what helps me.

penguinbop
11-10-14, 22:37
tried all kinds of medication but it just seems to make me feel worse, Its not even thant i'm sad just over-emotional,crying at everything. I hope you manage to get over it too because its really not a nice feeling but im glad someone can relate.

Carnation
12-10-14, 01:03
It's ok Penguinbop, although it won't feel like it, it is actually very good for you. You are releasing pent up emotions and I find it helps to relieve the Anxiety symptoms. I know what you mean though, I have days when I seem to cry over everything; no milk in the fridge, someone pushing in the queue, reading a newspaper......

mark henri
12-10-14, 15:57
I am crying all the time in the recent year. Because, I have a relationship with a non-christian person that is so disgusting for my family .As we are christian, there is no chance of marriage between us.

Magic
12-10-14, 16:08
I have high anxiety, but I do not cry much. If someone lies to me and I find out, that upsets me.
A relation rang me up a bit back and she had been talking to someone about me and my husband. They both agreed that we should be going out more!!
I was so upset, I am getting upset thinking about it now.
We all have different lives. We do what we want. How dare they criticize us.
We have responsibilities. We deal with it in our own way.
It would be nice to go to the South of France or Crete or Wales for that matter.
Well I am going on a bit. Just wanted to get that off my chest.:mad:xxxx