PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone from a new member

Melina
31-12-06, 14:24
Hi everyone,

Also saying hello as a newly registered member. I already feel alot of reassurance from the site and also reading others advice and messages to each other, everyone seems so supportive to each other. It is such a far cry from the unsympathic world of a sales environment where I had been working before I left last month as really could no longer handle the extreme anxiety I was getting to the point where I was scared of
loosing my mind, or thought I had already lost my mind. I have experienced so many different types of aniexty symptoms and panic symptoms over the past couple of years, some extremely unbearable others manageable with various medicines, etc and still really confused as to where and why it started and whether I will be able to get over it before I go back to work (if and when I can) anyway, I feel like I am going on a bit when really this was meant to be a short hello!

nomorepanic
31-12-06, 14:26
Hi Melina

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hopefully 2007 will be a good year for you.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

kittykat
31-12-06, 15:18
Hi Melina,

Welcome to the site, you will find a great deal of support and help here.

Take care

shirley xx

yorkylover
31-12-06, 15:28
Hi Melina and welcome.
Happy Newyear

Ellen XX

trac67
31-12-06, 16:33
Hi Melina,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

groovygranny
31-12-06, 16:49
Hi Melina, you go on as long as you like.....we all do here!!

Happy New Year to you and Welcome!

Lotsa luv

GG[:P]

xx

'There are no such things as strangers; just friends we haven't made yet!'

jodie
31-12-06, 16:58
hi melina

welcome to the site you will find lots of people will help and be there for you .

happy new year :)

love jodie xx

Melina
02-01-07, 16:42
Many thanks to you all for your warm welcome

bye for now

chucklehound
02-01-07, 16:55
Welcome to NMP:D

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx